Bathurst: Sunday 2004

Home Forums General Chat Bathurst: Sunday 2004

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      peteWah
      Participant

Dave asked me to post this… Racing will still be on sunday if anyone is interested and the bathurst race will be recorded…
      Any of you Sydney guys want to come up after for beers and stuff is the call…
      Who’s interested :smiley2: Give Dave/dgs73 a buzz on his mobile…
      :):D:smiley2::p:smiley16::question:

MiniKing
      Participant

ill be there for sure dude…:D

Roe
      Participant

count me in……:smiley16:

might be a good chance to get opinions on track layout & design!!

dgs73
      Participant

akk is in readiness for tomorrow’s stupidity… just gotta get more beer tonight and were set…

Jay-Z
      Participant
      Quote:
      count me in……:smiley16:

might be a good chance to get opinions on track layout & design!!

dippers, forrest elbows, conrod straights- seems obvious to me… lets build bathurst!! & bithed, things are looking very good for NZ, greg murphy`s on the second grid & jim & son starting on pole..

TallduDe
      Participant

go brockie 😀

Jay-Z
      Participant
      Quote:
      go brockie 😀

yeah, if it wasn`t for plato maybe he would have had a chance.. so much for HRT`s bathurst bid, atleast the election went my way, lol!!

kevsta
      Participant

Poor Kangaroo. Didn’t see what hit him.

Jay-Z
      Participant

yaeh, & poor team castrol racing!!

TallduDe
      Participant

that was cool with the kangaroo, that will teach those smartarse animals to hop along a race track! lol

but i got to see some of therace was close, shame about bowie coming 3rd instead of 2nd, i repsect that guy (use to drive a ferrari thats why!).

but go holden!

dgs73
      Participant

after seeing the replay again yesterday (not the whole race again; i’m not nuts… just the highlights), and saw that roo only just got clipped… hit the tail and rear left flank, but damn did it fly… poor thing… at least it would’nt have suffered. Made a meal of the Castrol car, too

peteWah
      Participant

It should of known better to of crossed the track and should have found its corresponding crossing sign

And to think, Ive been told that a wombat would do twice as much damage, that scares me

Do you remember the year that a bird went through the windscreen of a car in the race

dgs73
      Participant

similar to an email i’ve got here… sort of… involves a bird anyway… and a very quick baseball pitch. Ultimate case of wrong place, wrong time

peteWah
      Participant

Yeah i think that was a Yankee’s game, Unsure but i remember seeing it at your work also:smiley2:

micro_Amps
      Participant

Castrol racing should approach Quantas for sponsorship….flying kangaroo and all.
      A crazy mate of mine clocked 44kmh down the esses at midnight, no helmet, with only moonlight to see where he was going.
      Of course it was me who set up the cycle computer on his razor to log his top speed. 🙂
      uA

TallduDe
      Participant

now thats cool!

dgs73
      Participant

lol… hang on, Razor? As in the little scooter? Struth…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.