batteries

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      merc-blue
      Participant

what are the best batteries i no to get ni-mh but other than that i dont know ne thing bout what to buy .. i found a set of 2000mAh NI-Mh… these ne good? also whats the best chargers

Barrelll
      Participant

2000mah ?? For AAA’s ?? I dont think so… maybe for AA’s yeh. Highest mah NIMHs AAA’s that are readily available are about 700/800mah available from places like jaycar and on the net. The higher the Mah the best. Best charger is one that isnt too slow and isnt too quick so it will charge the battery properly. When buying the batteries ask wherever you are a suitable charger and youll be right.

dgs73
      Participant

there are some high ones out there Barrelll… i’ve seen 1650mAh and 2100mAh (!!) AAA’s on ebay in the last week, would’nt trust em tho…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

If the two largest battery companies in the world can’t do it, i doubt anyone can.

The highest capacity batteries jaycar has is 800mAh.

L337_krew
      Participant

how many volts are these batteries? i only find 1.2V for ni-mh batteries….how many volts are ur batteries?

PandaBear
      Participant

ALL rechargeable batteries (Nicad/NiMH) are 1.2V.

The galvanic pairing determines the potential
      difference (voltage); immutable basic chemistry. :blush:

ph2t
      Participant

bloody nerd…..:approve:

trash
      Participant

haha … sh*t, I work with eletronics, popped some good marks in chemistry back in high school,
      but I’ll be buggered if I could ever remember
      “garlavonic pairing” 🙂

But to answer your question.. the absolute BEST batteries that you can get for your mini-Z are Sanyo Ni-MH 800.
      I have done absolutely no research to justify it, you’ll just have to take the info second hand from some stranger I met in Hong Kong who races mini-Z’s in international competetions.
      I have some in mine and I haven’t found anything better myself.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.