Battery in the bit

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ok I will admit my bits are in shipment and I don’ t actually have them yet (ordered 4) but figured I would get a jump on the mod ideas.

I have seen the pics of a disected bit (Derek your picture quality is impressive) and it appears they have a 1/3 AA nicad 50mh bat in there. I have a diamond charger that can pretty much charge any combo of bats I could want (from my electric plane toys) and I was thinking of changing the internal bat of the bit to a higher capasity battery. Either a metal nicle hidrideor something like that. Course at that point the charging system on the controller would be out the window as it would have trouble seeing the peek while charging that type of bat.

Oh well maybe overall I’m just thinking to hard about changeing up the bit before I even have it in my hand. Something like this might double the drive time but then again could tripple the charge time.. Hmmm

b.

Admin
      Participant

http://www.toddsmodels.com/index2.htmis the place my friends have gotten their smaller bats from..

b.

Admin
      Participant

The OEM Bullet cars contain 150mah NiMH batteries, someone has reportedly charged their one up with a peak charger, took 30 minutes to charge and ran for 40 minutes… had to get 2 friends to help out with the running down of the battery hehe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.