BCG Clone Semi Trailer

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • Author
      brendan
      Participant

They have new Clone semi trailors out at crazy clarkes they are 15 bucks at BCG’s fit srtaight in the back u can get oil trucks or Just normal truck im thinking about getting one they come in 4 differnt frquency’s and i think they have a duel motor im not sure yet. hope fully i can find some pictures soon.

brendan
      Participant

i found a picture on this site this site has everything it even has little remote control helecopters http://www.micro-rc-car-minicars.com/main/DetailsList.cfm/item_id/1473/101-0803035-2049084

barto_85
      Participant

looks cool man, what does it look like with the trailer, and how many BCG’s can you fit in it?

brendan
      Participant

it looks better with the trailer and id say about 1 or 2 BCG’s.

TallduDe
      Participant

hmmmmmmm nice truck and trailer

heres a pic with one with a trailer in red
      http://www.micro-rc-car-minicars.com/main/DetailsList.cfm/item_id/1774/101-0803030-8156149

i might buy one for my track.

it says it has

Proportional Steering
      Proportional Speed

hmmmm i might get one

anyone out there have one?

brendan
      Participant

Im getting one tomarrow. ill tell ya how it goes

Edited by – brendan123 on 04 August 2003 17:40:33

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

It’s not propo. Nor is it 1/50 scale.

RacerX
      Participant

Truck racing! fun stuff
      Functions:
      Quick N. Easy Charging (60 secs)
      Full Function Radio Control
      Proportional Steering
      Proportional Speed
      Speed and Steering calibration
      Charging design
      Seven direction what it can go side ways in one dircetion:p

Edited by – RacerX on 05 August 2003 18:46:19

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I had two…
      They come out of the box with dual batteries and without the trailer go like stink. The first one was great, for the 2 hours the steering worked, so I returned it, got another one, and it wouldn’t even charge.
      While they go, they are really good.
      BTW the tyres are pretty damn good, hard and tready and they fit those HSVs perfectly

jazza_1984
      Participant

these sound great i want to get a couple for my track anyone know whereabouts they would be available in tassie?

merc-blue
      Participant

ne 1 no were i can get 1?

barto_85
      Participant

where abouts are you merc-blue?

z-beam
      Participant

i’m in south coast n.s.w, and very interested.

merc-blue
      Participant

vic

merc-blue
      Participant

vic

barto_85
      Participant

well, brendan just found them in crazy clarkes, so if there is one near you check it out. If not, hopefully there might be someone in your area that knows where they can be found and will mention it on here. I’m from brisbane so i’m of no help to you guys down there.

barto_85
      Participant

well, brendan just found them in crazy clarkes, so if there is one near you check it out. If not, hopefully there might be someone in your area that knows where they can be found and will mention it on here. I’m from brisbane so i’m of no help to you guys down there.

merc-blue
      Participant

if some 1 can get me one from crazy clakes casue we dont have them in vic and post it down ill pay for the truck the shipping plus a bit for ur troubles if ur interested PM me

merc-blue
      Participant

if some 1 can get me one from crazy clakes casue we dont have them in vic and post it down ill pay for the truck the shipping plus a bit for ur troubles if ur interested PM me

merc-blue
      Participant

I guess ne 1 with a crazy clarkes in there state doesnt wanna b nice 2 me well fine ur loss

merc-blue
      Participant

I guess ne 1 with a crazy clarkes in there state doesnt wanna b nice 2 me well fine ur loss

barto_85
      Participant

hey mate, i’ll check out my local cheap stores in a few weeks when my exams are over, and i’ll get back to you.

barto_85
      Participant

hey mate, i’ll check out my local cheap stores in a few weeks when my exams are over, and i’ll get back to you.

barto_85
      Participant

any specific colour you want me to look for? They look pretty big, i don’t think postage will be cheap.

barto_85
      Participant

any specific colour you want me to look for? They look pretty big, i don’t think postage will be cheap.

merc-blue
      Participant

nah ne colour white would be good but doesnt really matter i can repaint it and postage shouldnt b that much like 5-10 bux also u can take it outta the box n repack it if it cost less

merc-blue
      Participant

nah ne colour white would be good but doesnt really matter i can repaint it and postage shouldnt b that much like 5-10 bux also u can take it outta the box n repack it if it cost less

barto_85
      Participant

ok, but give it a few weeks until i’m finished my exams, then i’ll go look for you. If anything changes let me know.

Edited by – barto_85 on 04 September 2003 18:54:42

barto_85
      Participant

ok, but give it a few weeks until i’m finished my exams, then i’ll go look for you. If anything changes let me know.

Edited by – barto_85 on 04 September 2003 18:54:42

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I bought mine from Go-Lo (Parkmore – largest single storey building in the southern hemisphere) in Melbourne, that might help.

merc-blue
      Participant

weres that?

z-beam
      Participant

on the same boat as merc, barto when you can get me one i’m very interested…

barto_85
      Participant

ok, i’ll see what i can do. if i can find them, i’ll fix you both up.

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

Parkmore is in Keysborough (between Dandenong and Spingvale). Go-Lo is in the food court strangly enough. I dunno if they still have them tho, this is about 3 months ago now.

Edited by – Pork_Hunt on 10 September 2003 01:06:36

z-beam
      Participant

thanx barto!!!!

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh good work

trash
      Participant

This is the same as the one I have. I got mine in Hong Kong and it cost me $15 there about 6 months ago. It’s a very good deal !! I just picked up another on in Hong Kong last week (tanker)
      and they still cost $12 there.
      I do know however that they do suffer from motor problems, but changing the motor to some other BCG motor is ok. They have 2 batteries inside, so you’d think that you’d get twice as long out of their run time. In fact it’s about 1/4 of the time you get out of a car. 🙁 I added two small 3V lithium batteries and a voltage regulator and you basically don’t need to recharge it.
      It’s a bit tricky getting the chassis off the wheels, but easy to put them back on once you know what’s going on.
      I have a pick of one in my members gallery, check it out….

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh well if u ever wanna off load 1 pm me

trash
      Participant

I’m looking for more of them in Sydney.
      I’m sure they’ll turn up soon. If CC is selling them that cheap, most of the $2 shops will have them in the next few weeks. Wish I knew, because I’d have used the space in my luggage for other things.

barto_85
      Participant

Is anyone still after me to get one of these things? I might be able to have a look around over the next week or 2, so let me know if you are after one, I dont think postage will be cheap though, they seem fairly big from what i’ve seen.

trash
      Participant

they’re about 25cm long in their boxes and about 15 wide, 15 high. Weight about 500gms. They should fit nicely into a cut down post tube, or just a bubble pack. The perspex box is really strong.

merc-blue
      Participant

im still lookin 4 1

barto_85
      Participant

ok, i’ll probably have a look over the weekend or next week, where are you at merc-blue?

merc-blue
      Participant

victoria….

trash
      Participant

go-lo in parramatta has them, I’ve also seen them in a few other shops too now.
      I got one yesterday. Unfortunately they look like the rejects from china. They hold no charge, pitiful range and the motor is almost cactus out of the box. I changed the electrix with a car I canabilised and now it works ok.

NSR34
      Participant

these things sound sweet. where can i get 1 ? im in w.a.

trash
      Participant

if you have a crazy clarks, or go-lo, or just about any big $2 shop. Somewhere that sells lots of dirty cheap plastic chinese rubbish.
      They’re selling for about $17, and Ireckon that’s a bit of a rip off considering they’re broken out of the box.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.