Be the owner of a VERY FAST bit!!!!!

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
      jamiekulhanek
      Participant

For about the same cost of a 3.8 motor, you can have a critically fast 5.0+ car, using a STANDARD 2.2 motor!!!! Utilising a faster motor (perfection 3.8), you will be the owner of a 9.0 car!!!!

How can i get this??

Your car will be sent off and be modified, guaranteed quality and performance. In a short time (less than a week nominally) you will have one of these incredible machines in the palm of your hand!!!!

Okay, what else does this mod do??

-Increses speed 2+ times over.

-Increases torque 2+ times over.

-Increases runtime over standard cars.

-Brings weigh distribution upto 50/50.

If anybody is interested PM jamiekulhanek.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

Edited by – jamiekulhanek on 12 May 2003 13:52:20

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

would we send it to you? did you stumble upon a great idea? give us some more info on how this works…:D

you are currently at: http://www.ausmicro.com

micro_Amps
      Participant

Cmon Jamie, more details…..:)

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      -Increses speed 2+ times over.

Most probably a daul cell mod.

Quote:
      -Increases torque 2+ times over.

Again, probably a daul cell mod and/or MOSFET mod.

Quote:
      -Increases runtime over standard cars.

Battery capacity upgrade, 150mAh prolly.

Quote:
      -Brings weigh distribution upto 50/50.

Internal daul bat mod for sure….

๐Ÿ˜€

ph2t.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i thinks ph2t is right, but wouldnt internal dual cell make the rear of the car heavier, just asking i wouldnt know ive never done it

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yes you would send it to me, if you want a reference of my workmanship ask barrelll or pcain.

It is very simple, just post if off, do a transaction (online makes it easy), and in a week or less you will have it back. You will need to send your car and transmitter so it can be modified. A charger is also provided for the car.

Another option is for you to send your own pair of batteries to have installed.

The car is disassembled, the chassis is machined out, the pcb cover is modified, two batteries are added (NiMH) and the car is tested on a speed checker before being sent back.

A 3 week warranty applies on used cars, however, if you send a brand new car still in its package you will have a 2 month warranty against workmanship.

An instruction manual is included for operation.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

ph2t you are pretty much right.

I am also considering a front spring suspension mod to be an option.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

wow, your like starting up a little business. So it would be around 10 dollars, does that include shipping? what do you mean a charger is provided by for the car? we get a special charger back with it?

ph2t
      Participant

If you’re sending the transmitter as well, Jamie will prolly increase the value of the capacitor in the timing circuit to allow for a greater charge time. That and a mod to the controller to allow it to charge to batts instead of one.

ph2t.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

nope ph2t, im leaving the controller alone.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

then is that why there is a seperate charger that you get back, that charges longer, or would u have to charge more then once?

ph2t
      Participant

The controller can’t natively charge a daul batt. You need 3V and greater to be able to charge OK.

barto_85
      Participant

nice little business idea jamie. 9.0? that is huge, post a video of one if you get the chance.

Barrelll
      Participant

ill back up anything jamie says, i have 3.0 motor in my dual cell that he did, and it FLIEEEES, you can hardly keep control !

27MHZ 3.5 Honda Accord (Custom Exhaust and F1 Wing)
      35MHZ 1.0 Battery Modded Castrol Supra
      45MHZ 2.2 Custom Painted Yellow and Black WRX
      57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno
      Mini Z Blue WRX (Lights, Gold alloys, Exhaust)
      Mini Z Castrol Supra + all mods (Coming)

jazza_1984
      Participant

me too

ลขลญโ‚ฃโ‚ฃะšฤฑ??

micro_Amps
      Participant
      Quote:
      For about the same cost of a 3.8 motor

I just bought some 3.8 motors for USD $5 ea
      So your saying you will do a dual bat bit mod and supply a charger for US$5?? Hmmmm doubt it.

My guess is one of those 3.6v 40mAh batts and a battery box connected to your own charger base, thats why the controller is required.

:)uA

Pcain
      Participant

Jamies work is insanly good. He is definatly trust worthly and does the best job! I had a dual battery mod done by Jamie a few months back, and i was stunned at the workmanship. He puts a great amount time and effort which definatly shows.

Cheers
      Chris

check out my thread i got some stuff for sale ๐Ÿ™‚

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      For about the same cost of a 3.8 motor

I just bought some 3.8 motors for USD $5 ea
      So your saying you will do a dual bat bit mod and supply a charger for US$5?? Hmmmm doubt it.

My guess is one of those 3.6v 40mAh batts and a battery box connected to your own charger base, thats why the controller is required.

Stop being a smartass ๐Ÿ˜‰ jk a good 3.8 is around 28 big ones.

ph2t and Micro_Amps, im not as stupid as you might think o:, i do know a little about electronics, as i am doing a pre t electronics course atm, i realise the problems with using the tx as a charger etc.

Pcain, barrelll and jazza thanks for the positive feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

BTW Pcain, my latest ones are even better quality than the one i did for you (practice makes perfect).

All those ppl outside of aussie, sorry but its just too difficult organising payment and postage etc.

ph2t
      Participant

Jamie, there’s no way that I think your stupid. I never said such a thing. I was just trying to guess the mods you did man, that’s all. You need to take a chill pill holms……

M_Coupe
      Participant

The main reason I haven’t messed with a battery mod, is that I like cornering. I had a track designed and the best times were done using the 1.0 motor and the 1.6. (since destroyed for parts and working on a second track) You could do better with a 2.2, 2.6, and 3.0 if you were using a booster car, but my point is, to scale, these little cars are already incredibly fast, and if you’re doing anything other than Drag Racing, you’re not going to want TOO much speed.

As far as the 50/50 weight distribution. I don’t know how many of you have driven a Mid or Rear engine car, but it’s quite incredible to drive a vehicle with the weight shifted to the rear.

Don’t get me wrong, if all you’re looking for is an insanely fast bit car or have a chassis to spare, DO this, it looks like a great deal, but I just don’t want to limit what my car can do on the track.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

For an extra cost i can include a black heatsink, a 2.6 motor and a set of suspension springs installed.

M_Coupe
      Participant

Something just occured to me.

Jamie… what about a “turbo switch” install with the second battery to allow you to use the hardcore speed when wanted, but also use the stock bit speed when on a tight circut course? I it doesn’t seem like it’d be too difficult, but I’m also not an expert with this whole thing. (I feel good about maintaining my front steering setup) ๐Ÿ˜€

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I think a bit with an extra 6 grams of weight running off one cell would be a bit slow.

TallduDe
      Participant

hay jamiekulhanek

how much for the dual batt conversion a set of springs installed???

i got heaps of batteries so how much would dat set me back if i send u the batteries with the bit?

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I can provide a set of springs cut to the correct length and installed for $4.00.

Talldude, the total cost of the mod inc postage and springs will be $30

ph2t
      Participant

USD or AUD?

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Sorry, AUD, remember ph2t im only a few hundred k’s south of u ๐Ÿ™‚

micro_Amps
      Participant

hehehe, post removed.

Edited by – micro_Amps on 20 May 2003 20:04:03

ph2t
      Participant

That’s cool jamie, just ask’in. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Micro, get your own thread, lol! This is jamie’s!

:approve:

Looks like I’ve got competition for my springs, :smiley16:.

ph2t.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ah, sorry ph2t i didnt realise….competition is always good.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

What were u doing micro??

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.