best car

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      merc-blue
      Participant

i when to a shop (cosmic zone doncaster) who das like 5 different sorts of tin cars for sale and wat are the best?

merc-blue
      Participant

also how much is a decent price for 1?

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I have found two different chassis, and used both.
      One has a live rear end, the other is solid.
      The “St Flair” 57 chev, and the “Corps” jimny have the solid one I prefer.
      The “Land” Subie has the live rear end chassis.
      iono what other cars have what chassis
      $20 is reasonable, just remember its gunna cost to get them going quick, I’ve spent about AU$33 on speed upgrades for my AU$20 chevy and a suspension kit i don’t even bother with any more. Thing caused more hassles than, having no suspension.

merc-blue
      Participant

im guessing one for bout 18 aus what are the best upgreade to get

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I have relays, wheels, bearings, direct drive, and i used to have a yellow/green motor (killed it with a really long run, blew solder all over the magnets:D).
      i now use an all black motor i found in a $2 Go-Lo tamiya 4wd knock-off, its quick, cool, lower draining and prolly 3/4 as fast

dusted08
      Participant

have you tried using self/hand wound motor
      using auldey coms and strong or thin magnets.that are commonly found on tamiya or auldey lets-go’s(mini 4wd)

dusted08
      Participant

they are a blast :smiley2::evil::smiley2:

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I have tried winding my own motor, and the less said about that debarcle the better.

i2obert
      Participant

i use to have a 1/10th rc buggy i got the motor wound by a friend who use to do it and i ended up frying ma engine

Admin
      Participant

VW Beetle

VW-Beetle-3_4-Front.jpg
      Cleverly packaged in its own tin with the lid forming the control unit, this fantastic little car thrashes round at 5-6km/h. At around 150mm long

DO you know this

Ace Security Laminates protects your car and yourself from break in, riot situations and crude firebombs. In case of car hijacking, you get plenty of time to escape as the intruders’ first instinct is to break your car window glass in order to succeed. With Ace security laminates installed on your car windows, the intruder does not succeed in breaking the window glass even by attacking the car windows with iron rods, rocks, baseball bats, sharp objects and Molotov cocktails. Our Laminates can be easily installed in all cars and models sold in India.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.