Big Brother… Anyone watch it ?

Home Forums General Chat Big Brother… Anyone watch it ?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      kevsta
      Participant

I was doing some channel switching the other day and locked on to big brother just to see what was going on.

And OMG, that girl called Krystal.

Did anyone else notice or was it just me.

:smiley16:

peteWah
      Participant

WHAT, what was it ???

TallduDe
      Participant

she’s a babe im guessing right?

as for the show well it aint a cartoon and it aint got motor racing so thats why i dont watch the thing!

if the chicks went around in next to nothing then ill watch it, for the educational content!

Edited by – TallduDe on 11 May 2004 00:33:42

Kerosene
      Participant

Is that the show with “Merlin” in it?

I can’t believe someone got away with calling their kid that.

Trackmaster
      Participant

The Big Brother show here in Sweden brought us entertainment all the way – the girls went around…wearing next to nothing and they even perforemed intercourse. Is that really entertainment?

/Trackmaster

PandaBear
      Participant

It was an interesting concept with Australian Big Brother started, but now (4 seasons down) its a real drag. Can’t stand watching it.

On the ratings its getting beaten by 60 Minutes.

Was glued to telly last night for Survivor All Stars though… great finale show!!

But they’re talking about making a 10th season. Bleh, if anyone had any smarts they’d chop it and end it on a high note instead of dragging it on. “Reality TV” is passe now.

Keymaster

Yeah Ok so I’m a junkie for reality TV… Krystal ain’t anything special. She’s there to keep the male viewer numbers up.

Afterall these shows are about entertainment, they’re cast more than selected.

The ‘cast’ is structured to give a balance of conflict, sex, drama and comedy to suit the target audience.

This is a very analytical approach to it, but can make the show ‘interesting’ becuase you’ll get to see the way you’re being manipulated 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Jowlz
      Participant

i thought big brother was these dudes

_1640951_howard_bush150ap.jpg

betty.k
      Participant

i’m all for reality tv, 7 up series, university hospital, documentaries, but contrived reality is piss boring. here’s an idea, DIY big brudda. you’ll need;

1 mirror
      5 – 8 total knobheads

simply place the mirror in front of your tv (horizontally for widescreen), sit in front of it and act like teenagers that have the house to themselves for the first time ever. whoopee!!:8ball:

dgs73
      Participant

bloody Merlin… Sook. Yeah, i’v been sucked in yet again (every year I swear I wont watch it, but with so little decent tv…) I think Bree (dat right spelling?) s***s all over Crystal in the looks dept. But down to brass tacks, we’ve seen it all before. wWas half interesting the first time, but how many we had now? 5 including the celeb. version? Enough channel 10!! It’s time to go… Gretel…

ph2t
      Participant

the only episode of BB you should all watch is tonight at 9:30……………

peteWah
      Participant

I would not mind winning the $1000 on uplate

Keymaster

Yeah the $1K 4 tiems a night is almost enough temptation to watch the “Uplate” show.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

peedee
      Participant

lol hanging out for uncut atm, starts in 45mins, lol havent watched it b4 interesting to c

merc-blue
      Participant

lol peedee we know wat ur interested in seeing lol

Admin
      Participant

Dam did u see wat aphrodite got…a freakin holiday watch and a NEW LANCER dam she doesnt deserve all dat…coz “its not my fault the government pays me to watch days of our lives” doesnt work and gets a new car…

kevsta
      Participant

I ended up watching that merrick and rosso comedy thingy last night rather than t&a bb.

ph2t
      Participant

man, there was no t&a, all the girlies are fridgid….. only one chick (the Ex stripper) was er, um, up to the task….

it was a let down in more ways than one, lol…..

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

damn… I missed the end of it. Crystal had both guns blazing, so i heard…

z-beam
      Participant

sounds like we should be watching the sweedish version! our stuff is way to tame to warant watching it all the time. allthough uplate has been good enough to replay the decent bits of uncensored for us……

i want sweedish big brother lezzies.

maybe we should get all the blokes voted off, and then send the remaning girls some rubber gifts via emergency airdrop….

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ya mean vibrating rubber gifts!

z-beam
      Participant

indeed jamie!!! what an entertaining show that would be!!!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.