Bilbo’s Creations Seen Outside of Bag End

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I was wondering which of these vehicles people like the best. I have two entered in BitPimps latest contest and I may put one in RCmod’s Contest. I have another that I’m building for RCmod’s contest when it’s completed, but I can put three cars in their contest (I have one already entered.)

Car 1
      S2000 GAV
      rod2.jpg
      rod3.jpg
      rod4.jpg
      rod5.jpg

Participant

Car 2
      Scamp
      s3.jpg
      s4.jpg
      s5.jpg

Participant

Car 3
      S2000 DelSoled

del1.jpg
      del2.jpg
      del4.jpg

Participant

I like the S2K, but I’ve never been into transforming one of the cars into pickups.

Participant

Scamp, the mini P/U is the biggest hit in other forums. I thought the Silver S2000 GAV would be everybodys favorite, shows what I know.

Participant

yeah the silver s2000 at the top is my favourite. looks great, then the gloria then the other s2000. pretty much in the order that you posted them.

Participant

i love the first s2000, a bit rough on the steering though… good job. Personally, i wouldnt go transforming a gloria into a pickup…

Participant
      Quote:
      i love the first s2000, a bit rough on the steering though… good job. Personally, i wouldnt go transforming a gloria into a pickup…

I had to chop the suspension arm off to get the body to fit right, I origiinally lowered the body as an experiment. It does steer, as well as it did before I modified it.

Participant

ohh, well good job then, when i saw it i thought it looked like u took it all out and it didnt steer and what not… good job:D

Participant

BilboFOL: Did u use putty to make the body kit? THe body kit looks really smooth and even. Nice work
      I was thinking of put an anti-roll bar on my S2000 convertible.

Participant

Styrene and putty for the body kit and spoilers/Wings. That lots of filing and sanding, and several coats of putty til I was satisfied.

Participant

It was well worth the effort, looks great.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.