Bit Char-G Drifting and Burnout pics no BULL!!!!

Home Forums Bit Char-G, Digi-Q and other Micros Bit CharG and Micro Radio Controlled – Discussion Bit Char-G Drifting and Burnout pics no BULL!!!!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

pic_8.jpg

pic_9.jpg

This is my friend’s trueno, from the tune up kit i sold him, now you know why they are in such demand. :smiley2:

Participant

…MsChar-ged…VERY well done…Now THATS a shot Ausmicro needs to promote around the world…would look good on the xmas cards 🙂

Participant

Did you take that picture at 11 o’clock when the sun was just right? Because I reckon you have photoshoped it… wink wink.

Edited by – Super Max Power on 20 November 2003 16:49:05

Participant

i know for a fact you photoshopped it. no way on earth could you get enough power to BURN the wheels out of such a tiny car, but an electric motor just wouldnt be able to supply the power for it. also being a photo shop junky i know EXACTLY what to look for.

drifting i would believe, but burnouts? you have got to be kidding.

Participant
      Quote:
      i know for a fact you photoshopped it. no way on earth could you get enough power to BURN the wheels out of such a tiny car, but an electric motor just wouldnt be able to supply the power for it. also being a photo shop junky i know EXACTLY what to look for.

drifting i would believe, but burnouts? you have got to be kidding.

Dude I was there !!!! those pics were taking when I was on my trip to OZ. That car is nuts ! It had 2 pbcs on that controlls the stearing and first motor the second just controlls the second motor, its tricelled and each PBC is double stacked mosfet mod. That car rocks.

Naw but really burnouts or drifting is out of the league of a bit. Nice pics 🙂

Participant

really? judging by the look of the interior its had nothing done to it:smiley2: you couldnt possibly fit 2 motors, 2 pcbs and double mosfets into a standard bit and STILL be able to put on the pcb cover and the bodyshell.

oh…wait….you must of used INVISIBLE pain on them:p

Participant

wow, that pic is totally cheesy
      – photoshopped…

Participant

who cares how the pics were done! it made everyone look, didn’t it!? i reckon you could get a bit to smoke. put a little butter on a bench and put the back wheels on it. blue tack the front to the bench to stop it moving and let er rip! it might take a little while and smoke might come out of the motor first, but hey, that would be even cooler!:D
      i’ve made a couple of my rc toys smoke………but not from the tires yet:8ball:

Edited by – betty.k on 20 November 2003 21:07:56

Participant

For your next one you should put flames coming out of the exhaust and included a bogan with a mullet hanging out the window. Then you would have street cred.

Participant

haha, those skidmarks in the drifting picture are the funniest thing i’ve ever seen.

Participant

yeh i got a rc care but 1-24 scale 2 blow up it was 1.5 v i ran it at 12v for as long as it wouild go.. bout 2 meters

Participant

it’s an interesting feeling isn’t it?! like a cross between the pain of watching the baby you’ve laboured over die before you, and the childish pleasure of watching something blow up!!:D:8ball:

Participant

ms char-ged, great work man, I love it!

ph2t.

Participant

id give you credit if you managed to make the skid marks look realistic, or if you actually put some in the second photo.
      its still a good job, but i dont think its possible to get smoke from the tyres before the motor, unless you somehow create a petrol engine small enough to fit in a bit.

Participant

the front wheels arent totally still while drifting are they?

Participant
      Quote:
      i’ve made a couple of my rc toys smoke………but not from the tires yet:8ball:

I had one smoke, burn, and the transistor flew across the room, and went pa-tink against my wall. For such a dramatic death of a bit, I would have hoped for a more dramatic problem, but my steering had just shorted on my batteries.

Back on subject…Well duh, obviously the pics are photoshopped. Instead of trying to call him out on the obvious, Why not just say, “Nice work on the photoshopping.”?:smiley2:

Participant

Nice work ms char-ged. That brings up an intresting idea.. Why doesn’t someone hold a comp on the best bit artwork. Don’t think/know if it has been done but winning pics could be made into desktop pics and hosted by a site?(full credit going to the artist of course) That way those of us who have other talents and own bits can show off their wares:) Not saying ne thing about the case in point;)

If anyone does host this I want in:) I have a great idea for a piece.

The bonus to the site is that they get some great artwork to put into their download section advertising the site? A?

Participant

LOL nice photoshopping.

I managed to smoke a mini z tyre, with my Plasma dash, 5 cells, 6×2 FET stack, hard tyres, 6t pinion and stock diff.

I managed to get a small amount of faint smoke coming off the right hand tyre 🙂

Participant

hmm yeh interesting competition idea 😉

Participant

yeah that does sound like a pretty good idea for a competition, oh and those pics are great. nice work:smiley2:

Participant
      Quote:
      Did you take that picture at 11 o’clock when the sun was just right? Because I reckon you have photoshoped it… wink wink.

Edited by – Super Max Power on 20 November 2003 16:49:05

Hey Dude, U pokin fun at my photographic skilz?
      Don’t make me meet you in back of the Bit house and give
      you a sound thrashing …….LOL

Edited by – DarkTari on 23 November 2003 15:22:51

Participant

Whoop that ass DT! I like the pics. It don’t matter if it’s photochopped or not. Great job!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.