bit charg on tv in usa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i saw on tech tv today the bit charg cars, they said they run 3 minutes on a 45sec charge, which is about right for my car, and they said they had a range of 4 feet. i wonder if they got ahold of the ones with the link cap in them, i ripped mine out and my car works better now. now i’m gonna start my body mods, derek, where do u find your stickers? i saw the page on the wrc wrx and i really want to do that too. i want to do that to my real car actually. heh

ryan

Admin
      Participant

Rye,

THIS ARTICLE should answer some of your questions. Feel free to ask more.

Admin
      Participant

Ryan

The decals that I used were FREEBIES from out the back of a local hobby store. They keep all the offcuts etc when they build their display models and when I started asking about really small decals they gave me an envelope full!

The dry transfer lettering was purchased at a stationery store for AUD4.10 (~USD2.00). The protective lacquer was purchased at the same shop for AUD7.95 (~USD4.00)

Would love to know if you can buy sheets of micro logos etc of popular brands or if they would have to be DIY.

Cheers

Derek

Admin
      Participant

BTW – has anyone got a copy of the Tech TV article saved as an offline file?

I’d love to be able to host a copy here (for posterity’s sake) if Tech TV gave the hosting a green light. If nothing else – I’d just love to see what the coverage was like!

Thanks

Derek

Admin
      Participant

FOUND IT! On the Tech TV website: HERE

Dang, I’m good!

EDIT: Derek–I posted a comment to the article which should link to your site and mine.Their website “article” isn’t much more than a product description, though.

Admin
      Participant

Oh… I thought it was like a television-style article (not a static web page). Bummer.

But still great to raise the profile of our fave toys!

Derek

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.