Bit LAR-G Monster Truck Video Clip

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I posted this on the old discussion since you guys requested it and nobody watched it. So here it is again whth a new subject

YES!!! I have a video of my Bit Lar-g in action. Check it out

Go to

http://www.geocities.com/pfabersac/BitDigi.html

AndClick on “Bit Lar-g MONSTER TRUCK Video”

Yipppppeeee!

Admin
      Participant

VERY cool

I gotta try some of this crazy stuff some day…

Admin
      Participant

Man that is awsome.

It looks like it moves pretty good.

(What gearing and motor are you using?)

Lets see it going over some obstacles, on carpet and such.

-Floyd

Admin
      Participant

The camera makes it look faster then it really is. I’m using the standard gears with a 2.2 motor but big tires reduces the gearing. It dosn’t go on carpet very well but tackles obsticles well. That was filmed on a tile floor where my regular bit bounces and bumb steers every time it hits the grout lines. This thing dosn’t even bounce a little.

-Peter

Admin
      Participant

would putting a diffrent gear, with high torqe and low top speed give you more “push” off the motor and make it more like a real monster truck?

Admin
      Participant

Yes it would but I don’t want to ruin another axle. I have to pound of the wheels and gear and glue them on to a longer axle which means I won’t be able to use that gear ratio on my regular bit. I used the orange only because I had 2 of them

I use that blue gear set on my bullet with my bit remote and it kickes butt. Out accelerates bit with 2.6 motor and higher top speed then bit with 3.0

-Peter

Admin
      Participant

too bad you don’t have an extra 12:1 gear. that might be where we would be able to see the importance of gearing. peace b.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.