Bit Racer Axles

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Okay i want to make areally fast bit and i want to use bit racer gears. Anybody know where i can get some?

Admin
      Participant

*cough* mini-zone.dinball.com *cough* or just dinball.com *cough* hope this helps:smiley2:

Admin
      Participant

Jamie,

i tried that with the dark green gears from a MPH/KPH set. It doesn’t work to well. I think it is becuase the bit charge weighs twice as much as the KIT racer, so motor just doesn’t have the torque to get it going properly. Anyway, good luck with your mod, I hope it works better than my attempt.the ratios

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 10November2002

Okay i want to make areally fast bit and i want to use bit racer gears. Anybody know where i can get some?

Tomy Bit Racer = Hot Wheels K.I.T Racer; they’re easily available at your nearest KMart/Target etc. Found them at every 1 I’ve been to in the last 3 weeks, car kits are A$24.

Admin
      Participant

i have bit racer axles, now all i need is a triple cell bit or a dual cell becos right now evn my 3.5 turns them like a 1.0 speed

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Dr_Yo on 11November2002

*cough* mini-zone.dinball.com *cough* or just dinball.com *cough* hope this helps:smiley2:

I think you need some cough medicine!!

Admin
      Participant

Yeah there dog slow. My tri cell mod with dual motors should do the trick.

Admin
      Participant

tri cell:smiley3:, cant wait for my tri cell booster;), im gonna blow you away jamie

t00l
      Participant

tri cell :O, i thought dual cell was heaps

that would be like 20min charges?

you can get the gear kits from toyeast.com very cheap if you import

found them very good

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.