Bit taking Walmart by storm?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I hit the wal mart the other day and say a section of bit take offs in the toy section. There were bad makes of several cars and trucks, and the price was right on at 13 bucks, paid 40 ea for my bits, and there was also another surprise in the pile. I have seen bit tanks, bit subs, bit cars, but i had not heard of a bit motorcycle. There it was, on the shelf at walmart, cool lookin no less. Payday could not be fastenough this week. I want to test that sucker out and she what it’s got. Any one else see cycles around? i have been out of the loop for awhile on the forum.

Rye

Blue WRX Custom in the 3rd phase
      Skyline clear now White booster

Admin
      Participant

yeah i have seen one, as soon as it you give it a burn tell us please, i’d love to know how it goes:smiley2:

Admin
      Participant

i got my other junk from ebay, i guess the radio shack zip zaps would be cool sincei could run down the street and get some. Hated waiting for the boxes to get here through the mail. Anyway, i guess i’ll have to just get a zip zap set too if i’m gonna have a fast and furious setup.

Admin
      Participant

Nooooo! Steer well away from the Bit Motorcycles! How were they packaged? Were they in some sort of oval shaped dome? Did they look like this:

If so, do not buy them! They really are crap. I’ve got two of them, bought them from ToyEast long time ago. They are impossible to control in that they just fall over too often. Theres nothing customisable about them and the controller sucks.

You say ‘bad makes of trucks’ – what trucks are youtalking about? I’ve not seen any trucks :smiley5:

Admin
      Participant

well, whatever the other vehicles of the line you have posted picks of, i didnt’ like them, that’s all, thanks for the heads up, too good to be true i guess

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.