bit wet, eh?

Home Forums General Chat bit wet, eh?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Melbourne just survived 31hrs straight of non-stop rain, one would have thought Noah was just about rocking up with his boat.

Sydney got a bit of rain & hail too?

Hope all is well with everybody.

empirebayjmt
      Participant

Sydney got a bit ?
      My car is full of golf ball size dents
      and im in Sydney 🙁

dgs73
      Participant

mate i’m about 5 minutes away (both at work and at home) from one of the worst hit places in Sydney, Denistone copped a caning. Local primary school totalled, trees down EVERWHERE. Add to that the power being off in parts of Ryde for about 6 hours…

merc-blue
      Participant

yeah i didt even know how bad it all was untill i saw it on a TV at pizzahut waiting for lunch sydney copped it bad.. i lost a tree that took out my back fence other than that we didnt take much bet lots of flooding and downed trees

betty.k
      Participant

i woke up at the start of the storm, it was wild over here! i was without power until 4:30 yesterday but i managed to boil water on the bbq and i powered my little b&w telly with 2 stick packs!:D
      we have a wheelbarrow we leave out to catch the rain, usually we know it was heavy rain if it’s half full. when i went out yesterday morning it was full!!:shock::8ball:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      i managed to boil water on the bbq and i powered my little b&w telly with 2 stick packs!:D

No doubt about you…

The Mr Resourceful Award goes to……:D

betty.k
      Participant

:smiley2:you bet, especially compared to my dimwitted housemate!:

a few months back we had wild weather and i went to work. about 12 i look at my phone and there’s a panicky sms from dumbo stating the power’s out, what should he do? i write back that he should ask the neighbours if they have power, assuming the whole time that there’s a blackout due to the storms. he writes back that he can’t face them without his morning (?) cuppa and it’s ok as he rang an electrician!!blackeye:

i swear to gawd, sometimes i think this idiot’s sharing a brain with anna nicole smith!!:D:8ball:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RANG AN ELECTRICIAN HAHAHAHAHAA oh that made my day!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

betty.k
      Participant

thank gawd he rang a friend (electrician) who put 2 and 2 together, any other sparky would have been writing up the “idiot service fee” on the invoice as he was heading over!:8ball:

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.