Bithed friend or Foe ???

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well I got my rder from bithed ( panic toys) today. It was sent EMS to me on 10/29/03 and I got it today (10/30/03 but I am in canada and I think I am about 12 hours behind still fast though) so I was in a good mood.

Untill..

I opened the package up and started looking through the order. On first look I was happy untill I had everything out of the box and spread out and noticed…

“Hey everything I ordered is in this pile and all this stuff in this pile I didn;’t ask nor pay ofr” 🙂

At this point I went from happy to extatic. I was so happy with the service from this dude that I know I will be buying more from him (sooner then he thinks hehe).

I will update this with picks later on but there was a ton of cool stuff (some not bit but up my ally) and some I didn’t want to open lol.

Anyway heres a nice look at those super bit Speed set rims 🙂

gold.jpg

Thanks again bithed you tha man keeping it cheap and real 🙂

Edited by – VooDooMafia on 31 October 2003 16:41:21

Edited by – VooDooMafia on 31 October 2003 16:42:45

barto_85
      Participant

yeah i also ordered from bithed and was very pleased.

TallduDe
      Participant

damn those rims are cool!

i might have to make an order for those…

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh thoughs rims r sweet how rad 2 get on2 the axels?

micro_Amps
      Participant

Hey, nice, all shiney
      :)uA

crazydave
      Participant

I like shiny things.:D

The chrome is nice, but I hope Tomy takes the time to come up with some more wheel styles, and not just chrome what they got.

A realistic gold tone would be nice also. Instead of those nasty gold plastic rims.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yep dave I agree, I think they would make some nice sales if they had rim sets out there.

Hey merc these rims came on the axle and knuckles thats the great thing about them you just replace the stock with these. I used them on a super bit so not I have a set of super bit rims to add to a normal bit(easy full wheel mod).

I would like a set of these in white and black would be nice 🙂

Impreza
      Participant

me thinks they will. If you look at what they have done with the snap in front wheels, I think more rim/wheel options is exactly what they are planning to do:)

merc-blue
      Participant

i want some of them rims were i get them?? like the paint job.. nice very similar 2 my new “real BCG” .. cept mines red!!!

barto_85
      Participant

nice paint job? the yellow GTR is a standard SBCG colour. the rims can be got from the ferrari special set, or the new technical set things. bithed sells both.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea I got these from the Speed set 🙂 from bithed. As for the “real BCG” and then being red I have never seen this you gots pics?

Barto that is the SBCG yellow Skyline no paint jobs there 🙂

merc-blue
      Participant

lol oh…… i thought u had painted the AM skyline..

do they come chrome? casue i saw some pics n they was a crappy dull bronze color

Edited by – merc-blue on 02 November 2003 13:47:53

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea dude thats how they came 🙂 they are real nice

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh im gonna get some n im selling my real alloys

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well I would hang on to them if I was you but thats me. Those alloys have some grip and make for great handling with mosfets.

merc-blue
      Participant

nah i also need the $$$$

Keymaster

BitHed and I try to chat from time to time and I have to say he’s definately not in the business for the money – like all of us he’s into the cool micro R/Cs and he’s keen to share what he finds with all his customers!

Hopefully the members of ausmicro.com will show him the support that he deserves for that kind of service!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

ib311
      Participant

nice ride.

bithed
      Participant

…Speaking of which…After I watched Trackmaster selling off his gear, and thinking that I should hang on a bit longer, along comes TOYEAST AGAIN !! with some serious great items for your xmas…Lo and behold I have also decided to pass on the bargains…Maybe cos its raining…maybe its because Panic is moving towards miniz and 1/10 items…I will still stock the odd set now and then for giggles and to support Ausmicro but I will be listing all my gear later today / tonight and I will let the hyenas rip into it…I just cant keep up with TOYEAST and something has to give…I will make some bundles and stuff too to try and get you what you want most…God this whole post sounds depressing..lol…maybe my bioryhtms are in a slump 🙂 Mail me if you want to get in before the doors open…

ph2t
      Participant

I’ll be camping out man, waiting……:approve:

bithed
      Participant

im guessing everyone spent their pocket money with Trackmaster so im guessing it will be a slow week 🙂

TOMY ‘GOLDEN WHEEL SETS’

TAMIYA PLASMA DASH

VARIOUS SUPER BITS

VOLTZ

CALSONIC

LAMBO WHITE BOX 😉

MOTORS OUT THE WAZOO etc etc

…way too much stuff…

TallduDe
      Participant

Bithed you going to list prices aswell dude??

or is an email required?

bithed
      Participant

…i knew there was something I had forgotten to do 🙂

Admin
      Participant

hey bithed this may sound like a stupid question but how do i order from you? ive visited your site and i think the idea is that i tell you what i want through email and you try to organise something. correct me if im wrong, but from the positive feed back i here i want in too.

dgs73
      Participant

You can’t do better, froggy. Hey Bithed, still got a gold wheel set and a SBCG RX7? Did’nt know you were cleanig house…:smiley2:

peteWah
      Participant

all i hear is good,
      so i might have to start dealing with the MAN also…..
      thanks dgs73???
      cheerbro:pcd79

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.