bitpimps racing honda nsx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

the gt40 body was a little narrow for my liking on my track xmod and i ve been eyeing off the honda nsx for a while. finally got a kyosho unpainted one and it s a perfect match for the long wheelbase and reversed wheels.
      2DF797A92DF797AA.jpg

i had to cut out the bonnet a bit for the suspension and mount the chassis clip nice and solid with some screws.
      2DF9A4A02DF797AB.jpg

cabowabo (mayor of pimp city) sent me some cool decals a while back and that gave me an idea for a bp racing body. i wanted to match the colours of the bp s decals so that left me with the problem of how to mask. i figured it s a bp sled so it was time to try one o them thar flame jobs i m always seeing.

there s a few bits where the mask lifted a little at the edges making for a not so crisp edge but no one s gunna notice when it s hammering around the track!

in the end i only used one of the original decals on the wing but it was a seed that grew some groovy fruits!
      2DFDE6392DF797AC.jpg
      2E0FA9672E0FA968.jpg

i m really happy with how this body sits, can t wait to start breaking it!:dead::8ball:
      2E01489E2DF797AD.jpg

TallduDe
      Participant

very niceeeee!

great detail man.

wonder what it will look like in a day or two 😀

FALCON-LORD
      Participant

Betty you are going to have to do something about some show wheels…
      You beat the crap outa your wheels then put em on really sweet boddies like that and well…
      As I said get yourself some show wheels :smiley16:

betty.k
      Participant

you’re totally right!:smiley2: after i posted it up i thought “doh! shoulda done some rims!”:D so i did:8ball:
      370A3D61370A3D62.jpg

FALCON-LORD
      Participant

SWEEEETTT

peteWah
      Participant

ILIKEITALOT, You have made a NSX Look sweet…
      It sure is Bling:smiley2:
      How Fast is the Xmod going…:question:

betty.k
      Participant

not sure, it’s been a while since i put it on the speed checker but last check was 35k’s most of which is transfered to the ground. i’ve since put an s04 in it so it will be interesting to see how it goes on the track:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

very nice indeed betty! looks mean as…
      can you get a vid of it in action at templestowe on the track?

Edited by – z-beam on 11 April 2005 17:15:13

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.