booster chassis

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      twizm
      Participant

the boost function on the booster chassis…does it just run the motor slower, and when boost is activated give it full juice? or is it a case of actual extra power into the motor on top of the standard amount?

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Unboosted it runs the motor at half power and boosted full power.

They are still nice to have as you can slow down in the turns. If you do get one my man crazydave turned me onto the antiboost mod (always boosted then when you push button its unboosted) and it make any 2 speed car nice.

twizm
      Participant

there needs to be an actual booster then. run the motor at full power, then add more power to it. perhaps some kind of capacitor that empties all at once? like a shot of NOS or something? thatd be wicked 👿

betty.k
      Participant

now your talking!! great idea. figure out how to do it and let us know how.
      can you imagine? 1.2V bit given a quick burst of 16V!!:p should be fun to watch no matter what happens!:8ball:

twizm
      Participant

i think 16V would be a bit heavy for a 1.2v motor…even if for a split second. although i agree it would be entertaining to watch a bit explode suddenly, or take off from 3 to 15kmph in 0.005 seconds…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.