BOOSTER HELP

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i got the lancer skyline subru wrx and s2k all have 2.6’s but i need info on boosters and if there worth the money and whare i can find um i got the 49mhz but there microsizers but the same thing as yours just a dif. paint job on the remote and diff. colors. i live in michigan. im also looking ta trade a totaly hoped up hpi micro rs4 full hardcore racing titanum ball diff ofna power brick hpi racing slicks in s4 compound orion moter mount orion suspen. bullet alu. rear axle. i only raced it 3 times on a indoor carpet track its all ano. purple and was clocked at 39.7mph with a orion big block. i got a nitro rs42 with tc3 factory team shocks full bearings low friction belts jr xr2 remote with jr race survos proline gumby rims hpi 5 star hpi hd 2 speed trans cvec pipe custom .15ss ported pol. and a flow force piston con. rod and sleave 5.9mm carb sway bars. it has a custom panted 2k eclipse gt body custom front grill like the real thing and uro lights if you want it make a offer on either 1 i got pics if you wanan see my nitro rs42 was clocked at 65 on a small track should hit 70-75max. the eng. has 45,000 rpm’s with 2.5bhp stronger than a .21 im getting out of the big rc’s but my clodzilla4 stays. so make a offer on um if you want either one.

PandaBear
      Participant

Its the WRONG forum, Mitchy boy.

The buy/sell/wanted thread is NEXT DOOR.

Admin
      Participant

just tryin ta get some tec. info on a booster and thought i would kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.