Booster – Problem with ‘turbo’ staying on

Home Forums Bit Char-G, Digi-Q and other Micros Bit CharG and Micro Radio Controlled – Technical Booster – Problem with ‘turbo’ staying on

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Guys

One of my cars is a 35MHz GT-R 2 speed. This morning a wee problem has appeared that’s got me stuffed. The car is constantly running as though the ‘turbo’/action button is depressed. :smiley5:

I’ve grabbed a second spec-ed controller and it does the same thing. The problem must be with the car itself. It hasn’t been dropped/abused and it certainly doesn’t have any water inside it that could be shorting something out.

Can anyone offer me some suggestions???

Thanks

Derek

Admin
      Participant

Errrmmmm….. problem solved, guys.

Having pulled what limited hair that I have out, I found the source of the problem. Seems that last time I pulled the car apart (to photograph some of the internals) I must have accidentally dropped a tiny metal offcut (eg waste from a trimmed electronic) into the circuit board bay.

Oooops. :smiley9:

Back to regular programing!

Derek

Admin
      Participant

Hey all, new to this bit char-g stuff. Great fun must I say. I recently bought a booster call same as the one above 35 Mhz and I too found out that the boost , seemed to be on all the time. I found out that when I run the car@ 35Mhz and (there is a switch in the back of the booster controller A,B,C) on the “B” postion it ran normally 2.2 motor. When I changed the switch to the “A” position , the car was running turbo all the time and I was able to match 3.0 engine speeds if not pass them too. I am wondering if I upgrade the motor I think 2.6 if it will dust the 3.0. Will have to try when I get it. So with this option I guess I have two options I guess.

Just to let all you guys know!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.