Boronia (Vic) Enduro

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Boronia (Vic) Enduro

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Just a headsup…

the Boronia club (Victoria, eastern suburb of Melbourne)
      is running an enduro on 25th October.
      ENTRY FORM (pdf)

Anybody interested in an AUSMICRO team?? :):)

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I am very tempted to book a ticket and go.

I noticed on the site “mini” class, is this just HPI micro’s or is it mini Z’s too?? I think my McHopped up Z might just stand a chance against some of the HPI micro’s, but alas, it is probably illegal.

PandaBear
      Participant

No, when they say “mini” they mean Tamiya’s 1/10 Mini Cooper (M03). They’re FWD and slightly smaller than fullsize touring cars.

You wanna come up?? 🙂

Can supply all cars & equipment, just need some driver bods. 😀

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I’d love to go…hmmm tickets aren’t all that dear. And i don’t have a car and wouldn’t like to drive another person’s cause im not much of a driver.

PandaBear
      Participant

Ahh you just have to be able to concentrate for 30mins going around and around… that’s the hard bit.

I build my cars solid… 👿 ahh, my cars get passed around all my friends like a 2c umm yeah that so not exactly a first.

Seriously, if you want to come up and race just book your ticket and arrange your lodgings. I can arrange all the gear easily, no worries.

Offer is OPEN to all Ausmicro fellas too. Only proviso is that you should know (vaguely?) how to drive RC. 🙂 Any other VIC fellas?

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I am considering it, but its too much i.e. food, accom, transport, airfares etc. Ahh well maybe next time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.