But did these ever go into production ?……..

Home Forums Bit Char-G, Digi-Q and other Micros Bit CharG and Micro Radio Controlled – Discussion But did these ever go into production ?……..

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      micro_Amps
      Participant

I know the battle tanks did, but what became of the others.

toy03.jpg
      toy04.jpg
      toy05.jpg

Maybe someone like Bithed knows.
      :)uA

VooDooMafia
      Participant

I have wondered that myself. I have been looking for the tanks and the others with only stories of people having them but nothing more.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Have a look in the backgroung of those pics too, looks like a funny multi-wheeled vehicle, another one that didnt make it into production. Just a concept perhaps.
      :)uA

ph2t
      Participant

I want a tank that shoots sh1t too!!! PM me, PM me!!! :p

ph2t.

bithed
      Participant

…Feels like years ago that these tings showed up…so much has gone under the bridge since then…

…Micro the multi-wheled deal exists but only as a RTR machine…non-rechargeable…pretty cheesy though…

…TOMY never went with the sub, nor did Konami; they have a REALLY sexy sub called a ??? something Diver…As we know Nikko went with theirs though and lesser versions are out and about…

…The earth movers were never heard of again…

…The TOMY tanks were only in production briefly but there ALSO exists a funky LITTLE pullback version which shoots bb’s…have to flow you one buddy…

KONAMI basically took over the tank market but BANDAI DO also have an infrared tank series with their styles based on (what appears to be…) an essentially Korean (might be mistaken…) produced Saturday morning cartton called ‘Potris’…small market though as they are still quite expensive and if you didnt know the show you would go with KONAMI anyway…

There are also LOTS of funky little BANDAI units that run in circles and try to push the other guy over and KONAMI is getting on that band wagon too…It will all probably get a bit long winded so i will get picks and correct names and try to put something up at PanicToys 🙂

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I put up a post about 1 year ago showing the tanks, subs and earthmovers, really wanted them, but never heard of them again.

C’mon TOMY bring out something new and cool, im getting bored of BCG’s!!!

DaveF
      Participant

I think projects lie these migh be what the new buttons are for on the SBCG controller???

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Hmmm maybe, who knows, i want the earthmovers…and all the other stuff, they just look cool, and the sub, that could be fun.

Impreza
      Participant

Having the movers or the sub prototype in a collection would be a nice:) May win the rarest bit award :0

TallduDe
      Participant

those tanks look way cool.

the sub looks better then the ones floating about now, pity.

brendan
      Participant

i like the ones in the back ground with the heap of wheels. you could have some fun with that.mabye the were the early stages of the wild bit charg

merc-blue
      Participant

i want a full set of earth movers… BAD i would trade my whole collection for a set!!1

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, I was thinking about those things. How do they work? would it have an A,B,C on the remote and each mover would have a corresponding letter so you are able to control them seperately from the same remote?

merc-blue
      Participant

.. im gussing u could do it with like a 4 band controller but other wise no i wonder in the functions work… eg the digger digs(probly like the wild char g tiger) the dump truck dumps and the other thing can pick things up n also swivle the top half

Impreza
      Participant

merc-blue, clones of earthmovers etc.. have been out for at least four months now. I found them here at Toys are Us. They may be at Target there (either in Aus or US). Not sure where you are from? I wanted a clone crane to lift the cars off the track:) I even saw a second line of movers etc out last week. I can try to find you pics/company info if you like. Was going to post when I first saw them but never got around to it:(

And from what I can tell the clones are multifunctional:)

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I was thinking, bit char-g meant that tgheir vehicles could be charged, but how can teh sub be charged? If it’s like a bit, the water will bet in. Does anyone have any ideas?

merc-blue
      Participant

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited im gonna find me some of these!!!!1

Impreza
      Participant

merc-blue could not find them online at target etc..:angry: will take a look at who makes them and get a link for you that way.

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      merc-blue, clones of earthmovers etc.. have been out for at least four months now. I found them here at Toys are Us. They may be at Target there (either in Aus or US). Not sure where you are from? I wanted a clone crane to lift the cars off the track:) I even saw a second line of movers etc out last week. I can try to find you pics/company info if you like. Was going to post when I first saw them but never got around to it:(

And from what I can tell the clones are multifunctional:)

The only ones that I have seen dont have anykind of movment on the tool part of the vehicle and the ones that do are not wireless. Well atleast the I have seen

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.