Buying

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Seatbelt
      Participant

How much does ausmicro shop sell the MR-01s and MR-02s for? I only see the Vodafone DTM MR-01 in the catalogue for $170. Where are you guys based and can I pay by cash on delivery?

z-beam
      Participant

i’ll answer this on behalf of Aaron, but as i am not the operator of the store/site dont take my thoughts as absolute truths…

at the moment thats the only z in the shop, and the shop and this site are based in Australia.

if your in oz as well then Aaron might be able to do a c.o.d. but you will have to ask him yourself…

it would probably be cheaper to direct deposit the $170 as c.o.d costs a bit extra than normal postage as well.

Keymaster

The MR01 listed is the only stock we have at the moment. I can get stuff to order, but am avoiding bringing more stock until late February as we’re upping and moving.

ausmicro.com is legitimate ABN holding Australian Business based in Canberra, ACT, Australia.

COD, we can do that but it will cost more (you pay Postage + Product + COD Fee) while direct deposit by walking into a local Commonwealth Bank saves you the fees.

More info about our move will be posted shortly.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

i did good! almost spot on…

bithed
      Participant

…Ho HUm…beautiful weather we are having recently eh…

merc-blue
      Participant

also u could try ebay there are useually 1 or 2 on there.. lots of iwavers recently

mocky
      Participant

bithed this sun is makin me home sick, fedex me to japan where is nice and cold.hehehehe
      seatbelt dont get an iwaver i have one and it runs perfectly fine but the thing is wen u have one ur left thinkin u could get more froma kyosho. buy one from ausmicro shop, aaron is the man to get the stuff, most trusted guy to buy z stuff from in my opinion.

Seatbelt
      Participant

So how what costs do I have to pay on top of the MR-01 price for Cash On Delivery? How much is it for shipment to South Eastern Melbourne? Thanks.

Seatbelt
      Participant

Sorry, cross out the “how” from the previous post. When might you have MR-02s in stock btw and how much would you be selling them for?

Keymaster

I won’t be doing any ‘stock’ until after the Move in about 21 days… then give me a week to gett he office up and running again… Say March 😉

I do have a Alfa Romeo 156GTA in blue coming into stock next week though. It’s a MR-015

Price for that will be $195 plus postage etc

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Seatbelt
      Participant

What’s the MR-015?

bithed
      Participant

…the future…

…KYOSHO wants to save money on manufacturing so they are fazing out the MR-01, the basic model, and have introduced the MR-015 which incorporates the 02 chassis design but still keeps some of the basic parts of the 01…It also allows them to expand their wheelbase allowing the release of vans and the elusive Batmobile 🙂

Keymaster

Yup the man is most certainly right 😉 Most wholesalers have dropped carrying the ’01 Readysets becuase they fear they’ll be stuck with them… But in reality the platform will be around and supported for many years. The MR15s will eventually take over as the entry level.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

bithed
      Participant

…The Initial D sets are being RE released on the 015 platform 😉

z-beam
      Participant

can you make a 1.5 by using the rear end set up of a 02 with the rest of a 01?

betty.k
      Participant

not really, the 1.5 has a servo saver and brake:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

so its the other way around, mr01 rear end with the guts of the 02…

peteWah
      Participant

Like i told you on the phone…

peteWah
      Participant

Aaron also told me that there seems to be no diffrence between 01-02 servo gears and that you can sorce a part that allows you to put a servo saver in a 01, Its got something to do with the tie rod that you can buy for them.
      :smiley2:

Can anybody add to this

z-beam
      Participant

source a part that adds a servo saver for an 01?!

put that in the list of items absolutly necissary for the shop Aaron!!!

arch2b
      Participant
      Quote:
      …The Initial D sets are being RE released on the 015 platform 😉

any changes made? i just got the ae86 not too long ago:smiley2:

bithed
      Participant

…nah…exactly the same bodies..just a touch longer i guess…gee arch? You ‘need’ to get the 015 version too? i really think you DO 😀

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

mr_015_racer_4.jpg

That’s the MR0-1.5 chassis, basically it’s an MR02 with MR01 battery placement and rear motor pod, feel free to give me a dozen lashes if i’m wrong :p.

z-beam
      Participant

cheers jamie! a pictures worth a thousand words…

dgs73
      Participant

it’s a narrow 02 chassis… compare the 1.5 and the 02 and the chassis sans wheels is narrower at the front (ie. shorter tie-rod, etc.)

arch2b
      Participant

the new mr-015 has been discussed and shown on the web for awhile now. it’s simply and mr-01 the teh mr-02 front and rear end. it keeps the same track width as the mr-01 so the tie rods will not be interchangeable with the mr-02 as stated. basically everything else will be (excluding the actual chassis parts) which is a plus. now the number of chassis specific parts will be less and easier to keep track of.

i am guessing that the pcb will have breaks now as well? this would seem to be the next logical step… it also justifies the higher price tag to an extent when comparing them to the iwavers as they do not have on board braking (done thru the tx).

there is a nice flash presentation on all the current chassis’s on the mini-ztime website.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.