CAN RC?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hello,

I was on TOYEAST.com and i noticed the picture they have of a Digi-Q and anothere little RC Car that comes in a can. its on thier RC CAR page.. does anybody know what these are, or where I can find more info on them?? They seem to be the size of Mini-Z’s.. but I can’t get a straight answer off the net.. so anybody with info on these ” Car-in-a-Can” please post a reply…

Thanks.

Admin
      Participant

probably the taiyo radi-can. about a mini-z size. see the forums below. b

Admin
      Participant

The Taiyo Radi-Cans are probably the most expensive and best made version of the ‘car-in-can’ concept. They are the orginals. I have a couple of Classic models which are excellent. The problem is the cheaper versions just price the good deatiled ones out of the water!

Admin
      Participant

Aaron, what other versions are there? I Now only know of the Yaiyo ones. Got any Name Brands, or links?

Thanks!

Admin
      Participant

Taiyo is the manufacturer. Its products them license to other world-wide companies and distributors, such as Tyco.

I have two models, the one in 27Mhz and other in 49Mhz.

Admin
      Participant

What about battery life on these things? THey use 2 batteries for the remote, and 2 for the car right? how long do the batteries last before the performance is just to weak?

Admin
      Participant

taiyo also makes the radi-book. it costs more than the radi-can. almost double, but comes with a better controller and may be the mini-z equivalent. b

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.