Can some1 pls help me

Home Forums General Chat Can some1 pls help me

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hey i’m just a new member on this site and i need help,

i currently own a 1/10 nitro drifter but i want to get into mini drift…

can some1 give me any info at all on where 2 buy a mini r/c or how to set 1 up to drift or how much it will cost…… any info would b greatley appreciated

Regards Drift_Tiger

PandaBear
      Participant

hi hi! Welcome!!

Real Tomys (I don’t like clones) can cost you as little as $40, they’re sold as “Compact Char-G” in KMart, Target, Myers, TRU etc. (Usual RRP is $49.95 but I’m sure you’ll be ingenious enough to find a sale or special etc)

The car kit comes with 4 ‘medium’ tyres, which are pretty sticky.

There is a “drift” axle option available (its hard plastic rear tyres), but imho this a waste of $$. Hard plastic has too little grip and you’ll just do donuts.

You can spend a few bux to buy the Bit Racer tyre set (not the color BCG tyre set) which will give you several harder grades. You’ll be able to drift with the ‘medium’ Rears from the Racer set, leave your original fronts on.

if you don’t want to spend $$$ on tyres… you *could* always just wrap the rear tyres with some electrical tape. Does the same thing.. :smiley3:

Admin
      Participant

the drift kit sucks with a hig power eng. my car just sat there and did doughnuts. i like drifting with reson tires ont the back. you can take a pen girp thats rubber foam and but it to the siz of your tires on a clean track they grip the best but with a lil dust its a nice drift.

Admin
      Participant

another good upgrade for drifting is to buy the hotwheels kit car, with 2.6 motor and those hard tyres for the back, i have the 2.6 with the white tyres on the back of my bit and it just goes crzy! sometimes you can hold it and feel realy satisfied!

Admin
      Participant

i hear that Cranga!!
      Panda’s ideas are probably best as with a 2.2 motor-the stock Compact one or you can use a 2,6 motor and just medium tires up back anbd hrads up frotn and you should be able to drift it if you get the angle right

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.