Carbon fiber… the new experiment…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff03
      Participant

I have to make to see (images to low quality) the experiments that we are currently carrying out with professional materials for the stamp of models… 😀
      The products truly are made in house and the moment we are testing ours shell to crash test… :dead:
      Boys, are hard but we will succeed ourselves…
      Our thought is of giving the possibility also to other boys to construct “in house” (also clone one shell existing)the own modification and if my mother will not kill to me before :evil:, we will try to help all those who have the passion dell Bit Char G in the blood…
      1 salute from Italy…
      :D:D:D
      http://members.ausmicro.com/memberview.asp?user=jeff03

P.S. the cross-country vehicle (Pajero) mounts new tire that we have planned (13 Shore much soft) with profile rounded off of the shoulder…

betty.k
      Participant

bello, that is some amazing work!! when you are ready to sell some of these mods i think we would buy many!!:D i love the pajero and carbon fibre shells. you are a bit char-g da vinci!!:p:8ball:

Impreza
      Participant

nice work Jeff03. What material are you using to make your mold for the shells? Looks like your shell came out very good.

Edited by – Impreza on 16 December 2003 12:35:49

DaveF
      Participant

Molto bene. Gli automobili saranno molto forti. Come state modellandoli?

… and for those of you without access to an Italian or Dictionary.com…

Very good. The cars will be very strong. How are you moulding them?

Jeff03
      Participant

Good day… in Italy they are the 10:00 of the morning.. 😀
      We are trying several types of resin in order to test them in crash test…for this end week we try to stamp with a specific resin for carbon (coast enough but “Chemical” the result has assured us… :D:D).
      The model on which executing the stamp then to invent it you, with a model in “plastilina” or, as I have made in the photos, with a shell that you already have (in photo Ferrari 360 Modena, the clone.)
      The shell in Carbon he is much rigid and resistant one, the Kevelar is soft and resistant, but it has serious problems in the cut and worked being… other time wants time to us… us wants in order to experiment…
      Betty, I have not made in time to plan the Full suspension that already you have made it… much good, burnt on the time… eh, eh, eh… I thought that it would have to change the attack of the shell, in way to have the shell fixed on other points and not on the posterior one of the car…in way to leave the suspension free to move…I will follow your councils and I will try to stamp something that it can simplify the things…:smiley2:
      As soon as I have a definitive plan (tested and working) I will make other photos more defined… A Salute from Italy…. The Chemical Brothers..

😀

betty.k
      Participant

cool! i can’t wait!:p:8ball:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.