Cen Racing MT2

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Star Guitar
      Participant

Hay i possibly am going to buy a cen mt2 and i was wondering what u all think of it and if u no anything about it such as is it a durable truck is it a straight jumper ect. Also what bodies can fit onto the truck?

Any help is appreciated.

Keymaster

CEN as a run does build some decent stuff – good features good prices etc. I owned a CEN road car for a while and it was a very good little unit.

I was lucky enough not to break anythign major – and yet still found that when I did break stuff parts were available to fix it, not the cheapest parts but reasonable 😉

If the trucks are like their cars they’ll take any of the popular sized bodies and adhere to fairly common mechanical parts.

http://www.cenracing.com may help you out!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Star Guitar
      Participant

im now gonna get either a HPI Savage .21 or the new HPI Savage .25

hopefully i can get the trucks for around xmas so i get the holidays to break it in and run it at the local bmx track (nice big jumps and a good 50 meter straight 🙂

anyway thanks for the advice on the mt2 aaron.

oh have u guys decided on the new competition that me and peedee came up with (it was originally my idea peedee just didnt mention my name in the pm damn him.. anyway can u pm me on any info u may have on it thanks man.

Keymaster

No decisiosn made – but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen 😉

In true ausmicro.com fashion we need time 😉

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Star Guitar
      Participant

i hope we can do the comp cause it will be good fun and itll be cool too see what trucks everyone has since there isnt a topic on showin everyone else their trucks yet like other forums usually have…. maybe there could be one made in this discussion?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.