Combat / F-1 Digi-Q!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hello Everybody,

I’ve been searching the net everywhere for Info..and I came across this Taiwanese websight. It does have an “english” page, but the pics or info on this is not included on those pages.. so.. for now.. just images of what may be the boxes of the new Combat Digi-Qs and what seem to be the “Formula 1 Digi-Qs”

http://www.leoshop.com.tw/eshop/bitcharg/digiq-news.htm

I’ve Also seen images of what seems to be a “Digi-Q” speedboat (not sub) at some chinese site covering the Tokyo 02 Toyshow. sorry.. I dunno where I saw that.. so no link. Anybody else have any info on these Mircro IR toys?

mcojoc
      Participant

Wild…. Formula ONE!!!!!!!!! They look to be 1/43rd scale from what english I could see…..

Admin
      Participant

I found the site that I saw the info originally.. it was from a link on Derek’s post of sites covering the 2002 Toy show.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20020509/tgs3.htm

There’s pics of the Digi-Q Formula, Combat, and some other cool stuff.

The “speed boats”, now that I look at them again don’t seem to be a Takara Micro IR series toy. Sure wish I could read japanese!!

Admin
      Participant

Those DigiQFormulas and controllers look alot like Mini-Z F1s…..

Admin
      Participant

MiniZ F1’s are awsome….!

BTW… Kyosho(Makers of MiniZ’s) have a new line

of R/c Cars. 1/43rd scale or 1/2 the size of MiniZs.

They are called Epoch. Here is a link to one, and its decription:

-Floyd

Admin
      Participant

Peep my link below.

I have a few pics ofthe newLoctite DigiQ F-1 and the Penzoil F-1 digiQ, as well as the digiQ subs and tanks. also have picks of the epochs.

I just picked up my first 1/43 scale epoch loctite F-1. They kick butt. Really. They are really quick. They seem to be scaled down versions of the mini-z /mini-x racers. Got all the parts of a full size 1/10th scale RC. Kinda pricey though. Ipaid $95 for itin Japan. If youre lucky you can usually find a few on ebay, but mostly from HK or JP, so shipping can get costly. I dont think they have em anywhere here in the US.

By the way, I have pics of the new digiQ accesories, like the 4 new digiQ Diorama charger bases (garage, off road, street, etc), the roof top clip-ons (surfboard, mtn bike, ertc), and the new models like the subaru station wagon, and the fairlady z. illadd a few with this post.

NEW178.jpgNEW173.jpgNEW167.jpg

deejay40

Admin
      Participant

Oops. sorry, the pic in the middle (post above) was of the Choro-Q diorama carrying case. pictured below here is the correct pic of the DigiQ Garage Diorama base charging station.

NEW175.jpg

deejay40

Admin
      Participant

Those are diorama chargers are pretty cool. I might have to make one for Bits.

I also want to get one of those Epoch Subaru Imprezas (I’m starting to collect them…my first was 1:1 scale :smiley2:)

Admin
      Participant

hey deejay. what size are the batteries for the epoch indoor racer? could you match it up with a bit char n50AAA battery to see if it is a match? thanks b

Admin
      Participant

deejay40, do you have a bigger pictures of the diorama stuff? Can you post it somewhere? HLJ has all that stuff on pre-order but they don’t have any pictures yet. Thanks.

Admin
      Participant

LOL @ the garage. That is SO cool!!!!

w00t!

Derek

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.