Coming in March to shop.ausmicro.net

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

PN Racing Gear!
      Yes the range of top quality PN Racing gear will be coming at you direct from PN Racing. ausmicro.com has signed on as a Distributer and willbe offering the full range of PN Racing products at prices you ll find hard to resist.

Step-FET
      A full interior install FET mod for Mini-Z and iWaver racers that fits inside the chassis but has the performance of a Massive FET stack.

Wider Range
      Our range of budget parts will increase and the rpices will surprise you. Plus we ll be working to provide some the best pricing in Australia on Genuine Kyosho ReadySets and AutoScales.

March is a big month as we gear up to Celebrate 3 years of ausmicro.com in April!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

ph2t
      Participant

I’m salivating already!

peteWah
      Participant

Me too!!!
      I realy want some PN gear…:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

i’m in for a pn so3…

kevsta
      Participant

That’s great news. I’ve always wanted one of those fancy pn-racing motor mounts.
      🙂

dgs73
      Participant

look forward to drilling and tapping all your motor cans that dont have the two mount holes… ie. 90% of mini z motors…

betty.k
      Participant

sounds like a perfect opportunity to upgrade to the superior quality of a pn racing motor!:p

i’m all about xmods as my 1:28 toys and where possible i use pn products, the s03 is a powerful motor. use many, buy lots!:8ball:

Keymaster

You can also buy a pre-drilled and tapped motor case…. We will also have those 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

got a price range for the pn racing mounts? 😀 . by far the best miniz thing that happend in australia next to setting up ausmicro.
      wats wif this new fet deal? this is a curious time of the year indeed.
      :D:D:D

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.