…COMING SOON…

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion …COMING SOON…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

…yet another RC18T thread from me…The GOOD news is my 18T LEFT California on December 2 by Global Express Mail…The bad news is…well..there is no bad news yet…

…Street tires havent arrived yet, Losi streemeats x 4 on FOUR rear wheels, cos its four wheeel drive !!! YEAH BABY !!! And a Team Helotes 6 x GP 1100 mAh battery with Deans connector is coming from Texas!!! Regular convoy of stuff headed to Japan this week 🙂 Keeping you posted from the cold and dark of the japanese winter…Bithed in all his glory…

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photoAaron.
      ph2t
      Participant

so where can you get rc18t hop-ups from ?

bithed
      Participant

…ph2t…nowhere really yet…Tower has lots of STOCK parts and they are dribbling stock of hop ups…first thing first is the stub axle, the part that fits through the thingy and physically spins the wheels…Then there are the plastic dog bones and turnbuckles which need to be replaced with alloy pronto…And a set of the MVP CID whaever they ares :question: So much still to learn…The turnbuckles i can jerry rig spomething here from TAMIYA poarts no problems but something like the dogbones nees a dedicated part…

…GPM has said it will be doing their alloy ‘promo’ model on or about December 10…Dinball does have its problems but its good for me because its close and reasonably quick…within 5 days for monster parts in the past, plus i am all registered and stuff you know so thats good…HOPEFULLY they will be stocking parts as they come available…Right now they have the 18T listed at 195 USd which is bloody stupid but i reckon they are waiting for a load like the rest of the world…They always do that…list something as higher when they dont have it and go back to NORMAL prices when stock arrives…creates that feeding frenzy which sellers love 😉

…I will be getting some yummy SQUAT bearings too so those are local…Special GOLD bearings in the knuckles to hopefully keep things rollin’ rollin’ rollin’…

…I am praying that my machine doesnt break right out of the box like SOME have…AE is aparently aware of the problem and are sending replacement ‘stock’ parts out to those who apply…But it will REALLY rip my panties if it breaks so soon…

…The body i wnat to change quite soon too…I dont like the nose of it plus i want to start spraying lexan for a change…more flames and fire 👿

…I will MOSTLY be using it on pavement / asphalt so i picked up those mini t tires…off road will only be sometimes…

…and in the end i want to swap in some LOCAL electronics, some KO gear to try and get a hold on what the Half 8 will be doing…It really is a whole new world for me so i have to research a lot and hopefully end up selling the loacl parts i find that fit…thats the plan anyway…

…At the end of the day i am thinking that i will have enough stuff to actually sell off the ORIGINAL set and still have a strong fast 18T in my hands…

…Sorry for the long post…

bithed
      Participant

…my seller just notified me that i should expect my 18 by the end of next week…That makes it about Dec 11/12 🙂

bithed
      Participant

…AE is listing parts with eye candy too 🙂

http://www.rc10.com/misc/database/db_ftparts_18t.htm

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

you Mean MIP CVD’s?

(Moore’s Ideal Products Constant Velocity Driveshaft)
      🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.