compact V`s bit..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jay-Z
      Participant

ok guys, what`s the story? i posted something about increasing the range on my compact char G & apparently sent it to SBCG.. what`s the diff? what`s the super thing about an SBCG? ..& how the hell do i increase the range on my compact? i`m the first to admit i`m no expert on these little buggers so forgive me here but where`s the specific info for compact`s? are they that different??

dgs73
      Participant

the compact has smaller wheel all round, plus only 1mm or so of ground clearance, as opposed to the earlier model’s 2.5 odd mm clearance. SBCG haev the ability to swap out front knuckles without the removal of a certain pcb lid and unscrewing. Range on the newer ones seems to be abit less, and from experience they have a glitch with causes the last function sent to the controller to be “remembered”, if you will; if you were turning and released the left/right but still held forward, it would still turn. And yes, range seems to be less than average. For Compact/BCG specific nfo you’ll have to go back through these forums a ways… Bring em with you tonight, btw…

Jay-Z
      Participant

no wuckers DGS, i`ll bring my sleeping bag incase we end up getting sloshed at talldudes while testing out his track!! ..that`s cool isn`t it talldude, & can we have dinner over at your place too?? (LOL):D:smiley2::approve:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.