cool ATOMIC MM motor mount…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

check this out, dunno if any of you fellas have seen it yet but it’s got me and betty interested….

AR163.jpg

AR163-3.jpg

AR163-4.jpg

AR163-5.jpg

more info here:

http://www.egrracing.com/mart/product_info.php?cPath=21_74_58&products_id=757

the motor is REALLY low, dunno how it will withstand on concrete but it’s worth a try!!!!!!

yum!

ph2t.

ph2t
      Participant

Just wanted to add that egrracing.com is a good source for ATOMIC products. I know rcmart has a lot of ATOMIC stuff as well but since their move into a new site their order processing times have blown out to over a week on average.

egr though processed my order in 2 days and had it shipped promptly. I’ve always preffered to order from HK than the US given the speed and cheaper shipping. rcmart has always been great up until now. So egr has my business…..

ph2t.

kevsta
      Participant
      ph2t wrote:
      Just wanted to add that egrracing.com is a good source for ATOMIC products. I know rcmart has a lot of ATOMIC stuff as well but since their move into a new site their order processing times have blown out to over a week on average.

egr though processed my order in 2 days and had it shipped promptly. I’ve always preffered to order from HK than the US given the speed and cheaper shipping. rcmart has always been great up until now. So egr has my business…..

ph2t.

I’m not a fan of ordering from the US – they don’t seem to have registered post, and right now, I have one order which appears to be lost in transit and there is nothing that I can do about it. I’m sticking with registered mail and EMS from now on.

ph2t
      Participant

ok, got the parts, only now had some time to sit on my arse and play around with them….

the atomic motor mount is cool, bloody light!!!

the only bugger is that only the ATOMIC bb can fits in this motor mount!!!! something they neglected to say in the product brief, argh…..

no big deal for me, but might be for other people….

here’s some pics, the area’s circled in yellow point out where the space doesn’t exist for a regular bb can to sit, hence why you need to use the ATOMIC can.

I’ll know more when I mount the thing…..it DOES sit the motor uber low AND you get these spacers that mount the diff shaft at 1 of three heights….so that’s another cool option….

ph2t.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.