Custom Bodies -mustang-camero

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

This site claims to have custom bodies for bit char-g’s coming soon. Should be cool.

57 Chevy

95 Mustang

60’s Camero

Cobra Roadster

Hope it’s true. I’ll be getting a few.

-Peter

Admin
      Participant

errr…. forgot the address perhaps?

Admin
      Participant

I have a Chevy’s 57…….

but, is a Taiyo RadiCan

🙂

Admin
      Participant

Here’s a pic I found of a ’69 Camaro Bit. I’m sure many of you seen it but I will post it anyway.

http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/~kodama/bcgpc16.html

Admin
      Participant

I just got a 92-95 (i think) model mustang gt and a newer body style camaro body from HO slot cars and im planning on finishing the conversion to fit the bit chassis in about a week or two. I will keep you guys posted, hopefully the camaro turns out but i doubt the mustang will. Dave

Admin
      Participant

Hey Pixelator – Researched at Scale auto.com and found HO clear lexan bodies for 1.65 ea. I have actually purchased and painted a ’40 Willy’s, ’57 Nomad, ’75 beetle and even the Austin Mini, thatlooks good and fits the Bit Char-g chassis. You can mount the bodies with velcro, 2 way tape, or plain magic tape over the bottom of the chassis and body.Your lap times will definitely increase!

Admin
      Participant

hey boostman can you post some picks of the willys and others. I want a bit jeep so bad.

Admin
      Participant

Jwinges

The ’40 Willy’s is not your typical American AMC Jeep. It’s the 2 door type that was used for the drags. I’m not sure if was under Ford at that time. I don’t have a digital camera so I can’t post pics.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.