Custom Manufactured Micro-track

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

…here’s a preview of our new Lego Micro Track that will debut at the International Hobby and Model Show in Chicago on September 8th. The track will also host the Canadian Micro Grand Prix at the Canadian National Hobby show in Toronto (November).

The track feature working trackside lights and a programable RCX sound FX and starter lights sychroed to the Tomy lap timer. The surface has beens specially treated with a traction compound in the corners ans works well with the 2-speed booster sets and the new Yokomo1/60th cars.

We may be planning to kit the track (it will be quite expensive as it uses over $400 US in parts) but for now it’s not a commercial endeavour. If you are visiting the Chicago or Toronto hobby shows this fall, bring your car out and try the track. (lap record is 5.84 secs using a Booster set with 3.0 motor.

Comments, positive or negative are welcome.

Admin
      Participant

There’s no photo of the track?

Admin
      Participant

ditto!! 🙁

Admin
      Participant

Yes!! lol i live 10 mins away from the convention center in Chi-town, ill bring my funny car bit to show off (btw it turned out perfect! hehehe) and ill bring my 2.6 mirage celica to race, anyonegonna be there n willing to race?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.