Damn! I love these things!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Last night I popped an orange 2.6? motor into my Bit. I picked up two of these iracer motors for $6 each. I charged it twice to allow for the extra drain.

Now I’m used to my 1.0s – great fun on the desktop, I’ve also got a yellow 2.0? and it’s OK – peppy speed, a few spins etc. But nothing could prepare me for 2.6! I was blown away! My little blue WRX went like a rocket, so fast it rolled on the first turn, but after a bit of dust got on the tires, it was all perfect drifts, wheel spins and dohnuts. I was in Bit heaven! Man I love these cars!

And the little beggar ran for well over 10 minutes on that double charge! I was absolutely stoked – I had more fun with my WRX Bit than I’ve ever had with my much more expensive Mini-Z.

I don’t care what it costs, I’m buying more! They’re so cool – and next on the wish list is 2 more 2.6? (orange) motors!

Nick.

PS – I’m giving my Bullets away to friends (ones I don’t like too much!) – they just can’t compete with proper Bits. I’d rather have 1 bit than 5 Bullets.

Admin
      Participant

2 right!

btw, is it my imagination but does the huale ferrari seem to to for ever on 1 charge?

i was playing around with my daughter on the kitchen floor (she is a bit tom-boyish at times) with the cars. I had the s2000 bit, she had the huale ferrari. hers seemed to go for ages while i had to keep recharging!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.