• Author
      z-beam
      Participant
      betty.k
      Participant

nice one, i’ll bet you had to give it some windex to clean it up:D:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

i useally use a glasses cloth (and my gf hates me pinching hers!) but i wasn’t bothered for that one….

i take it u spotted my grubby fingerprints!

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

Nice one! Mind if I use the idea?

z-beam
      Participant

you a fan of the cybertronians as well hachi?

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

Hell yeah! I just wish they had better models and collectables. Then I would collect more. I always liked the decepticons. I think they had all the cool stuff. Autobots had some good stuff too, but the decepticons had jets, tape players with tapes, and guns.

z-beam
      Participant

the autobots had a stereo character as well, but the deceps were always a bit cooler.

the contach i did is a copy of an original generation 1 sideswipe.

and as for the idea, use away! so long as you give us a look at the finished product!

the decals i used are from transformers armada toys. each one came with a sticker of the box art.

z-beam
      Participant

http://www.toyeast.com/v2/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=AC3751#

heres a pic of soundwave, the tape deck. i think the bird on his shoulder is laserbeak

http://www.toyeast.com/v2/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=AC2340#

and this is the inspiration for the contach.

Edited by – z-beam on 23 June 2004 20:41:36

lots_of_lobsters
      Participant

i like the car, but i have no idea wat u guys r talkin about with the ‘cybertronians’…lol:smiley16:

peteWah
      Participant

Transformers you dope:8ball:… A bit young to remember me thinks:question::question::question::evil::D:smiley2::smiley2:

z-beam
      Participant

new episodes of transformers are still airing on telly pete! newest one to date was armada, i’m waiting on energon to make it here soon.

a company called melbourne house (working for atari) recently released the transformers game globally with great success, they even got regurgitator and the brown hornet to do versions of the original theme song.

regurgitator use game footage for the filmclip of their version on rage. nice advertising skills there!

lobsters: cybertron is their homeworld, you seriously never heard of optimus prime? or megatron?

peteWah
      Participant

I know about Armada and the metatrons and the ps2 game that was done in melbourne…
      some people have no idear…

:):):smiley2::p

z-beam
      Participant

metatrons?

“Metatron is an Archangel and a Seraphim who sits beside God”

“His primary task among the heavenly court is to maintain the eternal archives of the Lord, recording each and every event that transpires and creating new ones.”

metatron is an angelelic being who presides over information, you could safely say that he is the saint who presides over computers.

meGatron is an evil entity that values power over all else, unlike the angelic meTatron meGatron has appeared in forms such as a luger pistol, a cannon, a t-rex, a dragon and his latest form a tank.

i know it was a typo pete, but its interesting to know the source of the decepticon leaders name.

peteWah
      Participant

I said nothing :dead::dead::dead:

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      metatrons?

“Metatron is an Archangel and a Seraphim who sits beside God”

“His primary task among the heavenly court is to maintain the eternal archives of the Lord, recording each and every event that transpires and creating new ones.”

metatron is an angelelic being who presides over information, you could safely say that he is the saint who presides over computers.

meGatron is an evil entity that values power over all else, unlike the angelic meTatron meGatron has appeared in forms such as a luger pistol, a cannon, a t-rex, a dragon and his latest form a tank.

i know it was a typo pete, but its interesting to know the source of the decepticon leaders name.

another fan of Dogma, eh? Am I correct in thinking you have seen this awesome movie? The aname of the Deceptacon boss was Megatron, but I’ll guess you’ve figured out that one… can I confuse it further for you all? Metatron is also a highly valuable source of renewable energy in Zone of the Enders… and yes I know this is totally off track… mission sucessful lol

z-beam
      Participant

black jesus was a classic. hell yes dgs,dogma, mallrats, clerks and chasing amy are all very good movies that i loved watching. jay and bob strike back was a bit to hollywooded up for my tastes tho.

this metatron fellow definatly likes to write himself into stories alot, doesnt he…

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh jay and silent bob are funny kids.. but dogma is gotta be the best one..

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.