difference between motors!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ads
      Participant

Guys,

Can someone shed some light on the Formula 34 and R-Spec motors from tinyrc.com. What is the difference between them and if someone has them are they better than perf 4.2? Will be going into a FET car.

(sorry if this thread has been started before but i am too lazy to look back:p)

cheers
      Ads:D

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well I would say this all depends on what you are looking for? You want nothing more then top speen? if so do with teh 4.2 king (white endbell) as they are the best for top speed. I heard that the R-Spec has nice torque as well as good top speeed.

All up to what you are looking for.

The think about a motors having names is silly IMO cause I can take a 2.6 say and give it a nice name doesn’t mean its bettter. I would inquire with them and ask what the rpm’s are for those 2 motors.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Fet cars, best options….
      4.2 king, excellent, sometimes a little fragile though, tend not to last a long time.
      perfection 3.8s, a little slower but seem to be more reliable in the long run.
      The high speed ZipZap motors are also very good and torquey when used at higher voltages and fet modded cars.
      I havent tried the R-spec and F34s, if you do, post some results.
      :)uA

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.