digi q circuit track

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi all. I just got my Digi Q circuit track in from sigma. I have no car to try it on but it looks and feels sturdy. it has slots on the bottom of the track pieces to put quarters to weigh it down to prevent moving. it also has slots on top of the barriers for the cardboard advertising strips. i’ll try and get some pictures up when i can. It looks very cool and can’t wait for my cars! oh, i am using this track for my bit char g whenever it gets here.

hurry stellamodels!!!!!

chad-

Admin
      Participant

Can you help us out with some dimensions – especially track width and curve radii, Rabbit23? Pix will be great when you have time! Lemme know if you need some space to host them….

Thanks in advance – sounds pretty coolismo indeed!

Derek

Admin
      Participant

Derek:

check out this site for GREAT pics of a digi-Q track in action…the pics are huge, so they take awhile to download, but are worth it…it should answer any question you have about the digi-Q railings.

http://www.endlesswaltz.net/bdrift/bitchar2.html

-aquila out

Admin
      Participant

That stuff is EXCELLENT!

Love thatauthor’s attitude and writing style, too – “no, i don’t want to resize my pics. everyone should have dsl or cable my now. no that is not me. it is some crazy mofo…” What a classic

Thanks for the link

Derek

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.