Do multi cell bits have better range?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      micro_Amps
      Participant

Just want to know from people that have multi celled their bits whether you noticed a range increase after you did the battery mod.
      I think (not sure) that running the Rx on a higher voltage may make the Rx more sensitive and give it better range. But I would like people to confirm this for me, or not as the case may be.
      I have one bit that goes a mile further than the others, and the main difference is that it is a dual bat bit.
      What have you found??

Barrelll
      Participant

I cant confirm it for, but from what iv heard and know i think your probably right there, the more voltage the better the reception and range on the TX, i dont think its a major difference, but a difference for sure 🙂

27MHZ 3.5 Honda Accord (Custom Exhaust and F1 Wing)
      35MHZ 1.0 Battery Modded Castrol Supra
      45MHZ 2.2 Custom Painted Yellow and Black WRX
      57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno
      Mini Z Blue WRX (Lights, Gold alloys, Exhaust)
      Mini Z Castrol Supra + all mods (Coming)

ph2t
      Participant

uA, I have a daul cell clone that has better range that my non-modded originals. Increased torque as well.

Cheers,

ph2t.

zensx
      Participant

I have noticed a about a 2 foot difference in the range of both my dual cell cars.

:dead:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I haven’t noticed much range difference in my dual cell sleeper, but it has about 18m of range anyway:p The dual cell mod is by far the best performance for money mod available.

The world is mine

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.