Drifting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ive seen some hop ups for the bit char-g that will allow you to drift your car are those worth getting and if so do you know where i can download any vid clips of any bit char-g’s drifting? are there dfferent drifting kits and if so what do you recomend i should buy? i have a bit char-g initial d set with a 2.6 motor what else would i need to get mine drifting?

PandaBear
      Participant

PLEASE POST ALL NEW TOPICS TO THE NEW FORUM.

That said, there is a “Drift axle” available from Tomy. Its just 2 hard plastic wheels instead of rubber tyres for the back. It comes in the option pack with the 3 front suspensions, or possibly in the Trueno car pack too.

This thing won’t instantly turn you into a drift king (more likely donut king) and you can get similar results by just putting tape over your rear tyres.

Or better still, get both BCG & Bit Racer tyre sets and put a soft tyre in front with a hard tyre at the back. This route is much more controllable & adjustable.

Admin
      Participant

my bad didnt know there was a new one :smiley5:thnx ill prolly just try that out anyways ill start posting the topics on the other forum thnx again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.