Dual battery gone wrong…Again :(

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ok this just gets annoying. This is the second one that has gone wrong. its all wired up ect, but jamie reccons one of my batteries if fried. would it be the one getting hot or the other one?

Also is there anyone with a spare battery they can help me out with. cause this is the second time its f**ked up, and im really short on cash. anyone got an original battery spare somewhere?

Admin
      Participant

oh and its on a compact, so a compact battery…

Admin
      Participant

well wen i done mine

it didnt work

so i switch around the battery postion

(da one in da chasis is on the outside and the outside in the chasis….)

and it works good…..but then it tips ova all da time

try switchin the batteries around….if it stil doesnt work test da batteries n see which one works

Admin
      Participant

ok cool good idea.

Admin
      Participant

cover the neg. side on the batt. in the car and solder a wire to the side of the batt. then take that wire and hook it to the ide of the 2nd batt. then take the – side of the 2nd batt and solder it to the – batt. turmnal inside the car

Admin
      Participant

no did nothing, exactly the same

Admin
      Participant

i did that evo, i copied qfm.

Admin
      Participant

how could i have shorted out a battery? could it be from the solder? maybe over heating it from trying to solder on to it??? cause it got fair hot.

Admin
      Participant

if the + and the – on a batt get connected or if they toush any way they ould short out tryto see if you get any reading with a d.v.m. digital voltige meater

Admin
      Participant

Yes you can kill batt by overheating them, the most often causeis the cells/plastic inside the bat melt form over heating the terminals.

check your battery like what lancer said

I found a cheap source of part like moter spair batt, rear axia so from a new toy ( well new in australia anyway) by Hotrod(or is it matchbox) sorry can’t remember, but is a slot racer car that uses the same stuff as the bits, but don’t have any stearing cos it runs on a track… oh its a good source of spair wheels too

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.