Fet’s

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dylang
      Participant

Hello
      Can anyone tell me if this FET will ba alright for my x-mod EVO.I fried the stock 2.
      http://www.activecomponents.com/Product-Logic-Signal-Switches-Dual-FET-Bus-Switch-W-Level-Shifting_187024.aspx

Thanks
      Dylan

Participant

I don’t think these Fets are any good.

First, the Xmod EVO requires separate N-channel and P-channel Mosfets, unlike Mini-Zs which use dual N&P channel Fets.

Your best bet for EVO Mosfets are the 7329 and 9910. I believe they are made by International Rectifier. Many shops carry these fets as “Upgrade” fets for the EVO series. Even one layer (One 7329 + One 9910) will handle quite a bit more current than the stock units. A 2×2 or 2×3 stack – Even better.:D

Hope this helps:D

Participant

I don’t think these Fets are any good.

First, the Xmod EVO requires separate N-channel and P-channel Mosfets, unlike Mini-Zs which use dual N&P channel Fets.

Your best bet for EVO Mosfets are the 7329 and 9910. I believe they are made by International Rectifier. Many shops carry these fets as “Upgrade” fets for the EVO series. Even one layer (One 7329 + One 9910) will handle quite a bit more current than the stock units. A 2×2 or 2×3 stack – Even better.:D

Hope this helps:D

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.