fitting pull back shells to BCGs

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      twizm
      Participant

i just bought a r32 skyline of ebay, do they fit straight onto a BCG body or is there mods involved? (also bought tomy 3.0 motor :))

barto_85
      Participant

yep they fit straight on.

twizm
      Participant

sorry for this post guys, i got an error message so i posted twice =

Trackmaster
      Participant

I personally wonder what the TOMY 3.0 motor is good for? There?s no torque at all, you really need the gear set to be able to use it at all.
      I?d rather use the Perfection motors, they?re working the way I want them to.

/Trackmaster

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I like the tomy motor, gives the feel of a peaky race motor, plus its the original and genuine 3.0

DarkTari
      Participant
      Quote:
      I personally wonder what the TOMY 3.0 motor is good for? There?s no torque at all, you really need the gear set to be able to use it at all.
      I?d rather use the Perfection motors, they?re working the way I want them to.

/Trackmaster

I second that emotion ! Never had a Tomy 3.0 but the 1.6, 2.2, & 2.6 Tomy motors in my opinion suck! The 2.2 & 2.6 HotWheels KITT motors will blow them away every time. These are very inexpensive motors (less than $1.00 US)that have great torque & speed. I know these are suppose to be made by Tomy but they run better than Perfections.

NSR34
      Participant

yer, those hot wheels kitt motors are sweet. im runnin a few in my cars and i got the gear and tire sets for spares, hell better then spendin shit loads on a no torque motor.
      🙂

twizm
      Participant

where in australia can i get a 4.8 perfection motor?

Super Max Power
      Participant

You can’t – perfection only make 4.2 and lower.
      Available from toys east in hong kong.

twizm
      Participant

i stand corrected.
      thanks.

TallduDe
      Participant

i know this is way offf topic but where does your quote come from? the triangle 1, its killing me! 😀

twizm
      Participant

my friends and i were sitting in KFC and i was trying to crush an empty cup of popcorn chicken like a coke can with my hand (like when you step on it to compress it down). i must of tried 50 times before one of them said ‘duh its because a circle is the strongest shape!’ and then the other one said ‘no you fool triangles are the strongest!’. so i said ‘yeah, if that were a triangle, id be dead right now’.

betty.k
      Participant

aah, you guys crack me up!!:D brings back memories, or lack of!:8ball:

twizm
      Participant

back on topic, ive seen some of the pull back bodies on BCG chassis and they seem to be on an angle. is this the case or do they sit level to the ground?

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      back on topic, ive seen some of the pull back bodies on BCG chassis and they seem to be on an angle. is this the case or do they sit level to the ground?

They sit just fine, if you look at the packaging you will notice that tomy even makes a comment that they are made to fit the bits aswell.

Some of the pullbacks shells are sold with some bits and the superbits(just a different color).

As for the motors You would have to order them in. If you want I have some extra 2.6 kitt motors and perfection 3.0 motors for trade/sale. (I am in canada)

ph2t
      Participant

Here’s a painted R32 shell on a BCG chassis. Just fine lookin’.

cars_4.jpg

ph2t.

twizm
      Participant

looks good ph2t 🙂
      i think im gonna leave mine red, i like the look of the paint job (or at least how it looks on http://www.signatureautomotive.com)

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.