G-23 to be limited to 1000 units!?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Is it true that the G-23 Skyline SE Set is to be limited to 1000 units just like the NUR is?? By the way I just saw pics of the bodies and they are cast in grey plasticinstead of clear. Looks almost like primer… Why do you suppose they did that? The windows were clear plastic but the rest of the bodylooked like flat grey primer. Might these beproto-molds?

Admin
      Participant

Where did you see em???

I wanna see

Admin
      Participant

Whats the G-23 Skyline look like .. ? Any pics ??

Admin
      Participant

THe only pic I’ve been able to find is the resale promo pic, and according to hlj its not going to be limited:

http://prochar-g.eastrain.com/catalog/Tomy/G-23.jpg

-dan

XERO
      Participant

It is an R-32 skyline not an R-23. There is no such thing as an R-23.

I hope they make more than 1000 though, I’d love to have one. I love skylines, they are the coolest cars ever. I wish they would make both the R-32 and the R-33.

Admin
      Participant

XERO, I think they meant G-23 because that’s the model of the body set. Also, i think the body set comes with all 3 skylines including the R-33. I think there’s a R-32, R-33, and some old school skyline. I think that’s what i see in the pictures…

Admin
      Participant

its consists of the original model of the skyline, an r32, and a recasted r34 to look more realistic ( looks wonderful compared to the original 😉 )

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.