geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz these things are confusing…..

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz these things are confusing…..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dangerous Dave
      Participant

I just about had nightmares trying to learn about Mini Iwaver MR IW Firelap 01 Nano 2.0 01 010 etc etc etc…

All I wanna know is, I’m getting a Nanoracer and want a Skyline shell on it.

What’s the easiest, cheapest way to do that?

What other bits might I need to mount it?

Cheers

Davey

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

and while I’m at it, does the steering need boosting, or has that problem generally been fixed?

Will stacked FETs aid the weak steering, or make it worse??

kevsta
      Participant

Mate, best to go for a kyosho mr01/mr02 for durability and less headaches.

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

too late haha and too much!
      if I had that much surplus cash, I’d have a MR 010..
      cheers anyway 🙂

considering I have persevered to get my MINI X running, the Firelap whatever should be a breeze!

kevsta
      Participant

I hope your one steers straight and doesn’t have any issues out of the box.

I found that mine one would steer straight for the first 5 minutes or so, and then gradually drift off center and found that I had to constantly adjust the steering trim to get it to steer straight again.

Anyway, welcome to the mini-z scene.

betty.k
      Participant

the way the different sized bodies are fit on the same chassis is down to wheels, h-plate and mm or rm.

for a skyline i’m guessing you want a rm configuration. then you want narrow rims front, wide rear, both 1mm offset. :8ball:

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

you da man betty

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.