Get your Bearings Here!

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I have just ordered our first shipment of “ausmicro.com” bearings. These are a high quality MR-01 bearing set supplied to us by the same company that supplies most of the mass brands out there!

The GREAT news is that these very durable (I ve been running test sets in my Mini-Zs, as has Derek and some of our early Mini-Z customers for close to 18 months) are available at a very reasonable AUD15.00 Delivered!

I also have our first batch of 2mm Alloy Wheel nuts coming in. There s limited numbers of these at the moment so get in fast. At a nice round AUD10.00 you ll be rid of those annoying plastic nuts for good!

The shipment will land in about 7 days – plenty of time for you to get your order in and payment sorted!

Remember buying direct from ausmicro.com helps us pay for running the site. You get the parts you need at a great price and support the site that gives you all the best Mini-Z action!

Send me a PM, or e-mail aaron@ausmicro.com

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Charlie Brown
      Participant

Bearings for 10.50 USD? Alluminum lug nuts for 7.10? Sounds like a good deal…what’s the shippng price?

Too bad I already ordered both those items from RCmart… 🙁

Keymaster

Within Australia Shipping is included (lets face it none of these parts are HUGE).

To go anywhere else in the world by airmail would be USD3.00. That covers part of the PayPal cost and then AUD2.00 it roughly costs to send (Stamp/envelope) by Airmail.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

Aaron; are these bearings lubed or dry? If dry can you put me down for a set? Actually put me down anyway…:approve:

kevsta
      Participant

Aaron, What color do the alloy wheel nuts come in ?

🙂

kitsune
      Participant

Left it just a little too late,
      but on a similar note I’ve had a quick look and I can’t find a dedicated ausmicro shop thingie on the forum, is there one?
      I’d be interested in supporing the forum through purchasing from them provided the pricing isn’t unreasonable, but I can’t justify buying bearings and nuts I dont need at the moment, (tho I am looking for a motor mount 😉

Tim
      Participant

Aaron what brands are the wheel nuts?

Keymaster

The nuts are alloy 2mm locking nuts, we’re getting silver and black at the moment. They are “ausmicro.com” brand. Made by a company that supplies stuff for RCRM 3Racing etc etc …

The bearings are lubed, regular Mini-Z MR-01 bearings. I haven’t looked at a MR-02 to know if they can use the same bearing sets (must get a MR-02 first)

Kitsune, at the moment I’m not running a shopping cart system on the site because with only a very very small number of products coming available at the moment it’s a bit of overkill, that and I have other coding priorities.

What mount do you want… the only alloy MR-01 mount I’ve used was pretty but basically destroyed ground clearance. It was a ‘sample’ from a HK company but I can get GPM or other brands too, sometimes pricing can be a bit errr ‘interesting’ as wholesalers can usually supply products but often don’t offer good low volume pricing for people outside of HK.

I hope with everything we end up selling people will see the pricing and think “it’s fair” and understand why we charge what we do.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

kids, these bearings will fit all mini z and i waver models. and the same deal with the wheelnuts, which will fit on xmods axles too. use many!! buy lots!!:8ball:

Keymaster

Ohh and yes the colour range for locknuts will expand – but for now they’re the only colours I felt ‘safe’ for laying out soem hard-earned as stock 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      kids, these bearings will fit all mini z and i waver models. and the same deal with the wheelnuts, which will fit on xmods axles too. use many!! buy lots!!:8ball:

also kids, if you’re planning on putting bearings in a Monster/Overland you need a different set, due to extra bearings being needed. Thought I should mention this…

Keymaster

*noddies* I will be expanding the range to accomodate Monsters etc but for the moment it is just the MR01/MR02

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

sweet… the mr-01 and mr-02 use the same btw… can I add some black wheelnuts too? Might as well do the Xmod at the same time:p

kitsune
      Participant

Aaron – thanks,

How much would you want for the sample if it’s on offer?
      how adjustable is the space for the pinion?
      any other concerns about it?
      and roughly how much for a GPM or equivelent.

nobody expects the spanish inquisition 😉

kevsta
      Participant

Aaron,

Put me down for a set of alloy silver wheel nuts.

Thanks !

😀

TallduDe
      Participant

Aaron paid for 2 bearing sets

cheers man

btw kev “VVTLi – nothing comes close.”

i beg to differ ford focus st170 is qiker wish i had enuff $$$$ to get that lol

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      btw kev “VVTLi – nothing comes close.”

i beg to differ ford focus st170 is qiker wish i had enuff $$$$ to get that lol

TD, Please 141Kw mate…. st170 ???

Been visiting some ford focus forums lately have we ?

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=611
      :):D:smiley16:

TallduDe
      Participant

141kw uhuh yeah more power but the same power figures at the whels thats what cpounts man.

the focus has 101kw at the wheels sportivo has 98kw’s focus has better power delvery due to its lsd and suspension.

plus it handles/looks better and most important sounds better then the tricked up family hatch which is the rollar!

okay end of rant…….for now, bring on the focus RS 😀

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      141kw uhuh yeah more power but the same power figures at the whels thats what cpounts man.

the focus has 101kw at the wheels sportivo has 98kw’s focus has better power delvery due to its lsd and suspension.

plus it handles/looks better and most important sounds better then the tricked up family hatch which is the rollar!

okay end of rant…….for now, bring on the focus RS 😀

Looks like we’re just going to have to test this out. See ya at the next set of lights brother…

BTW. You interested in some no longer available FF&R magazines ? They got heaps of datsuns in them as they are from around 1993. If not – they’ll get tossed out as they’re taking up space in the garage.

:smiley16:

TallduDe
      Participant

yeah man bring em over on sunday ill tale em off your hands!

Aaron how long will shipping take on parts, i know imust sound like a junkie needing a fix!!!!!!!!!

Keymaster

*laughs* Thanks Talldude – I’ll get them off to you the moment they land…

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

hey yeah, another visit’d be cool if not busy, especially with a lack of rain…:evil: we could actually race this time… thuogh I never mind a trip to the pub…:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

lol… Kev that was a MASSIVE stack of mags…:shock:

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      lol… Kev that was a MASSIVE stack of mags…:shock:

Yeah something like 3 years worth of ’em there.

I reckon next time we see TD, he’ll be asking us to pop the bonnet…

😀

TallduDe
      Participant

man im tempted to get a cold air intake, an 2 1/4 inch exhaust and a power chip (kinda like a whoa nelly for 1:1 scale cars).

its cheeper then getting a st170 but not quite the same……..

Keymaster

TD do careful research into chip brands. Some are not worth the silicon their code is written into.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Have a looky at this!

*grins* Rock-on!

They’ll hit the post either Friday or Monday to those that have pre-ordered! (I’ve got family in town from today and not able to run aroudn as much as ‘usual’)

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

very cool Aaron… I likes alot. Looks very professional…:approve:

kitsune
      Participant

Very nice presentation 🙂
      Looking forward to seing the range expanded 😀

Keymaster

Right people!

They’re in and the first batch is being posted out today!

Limited stocks are left!

Get your orders in now!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

So have they arrived yet?

--
      Site Owner Guy.

kevsta
      Participant

Gotta check the mail box tonight…

dgs73
      Participant

mine got here yesterday… ta Aaron. Mocky; call me. You got parts here

kevsta
      Participant

Got mine as well, thanks !

🙂

Keymaster

Sweet 🙂

Yeah mocky owes me big time 😛

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

OK – anyone know the bearing sizes for Overland/Monster?

I believe they use the same 7 bearings as ‘regular’ MR01 MR02 and then two extras?

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

hehehehe np aaron, i’ll pay u asap. same as td, sorry man i havent been down lately, been caught up in trial exams.

Keymaster

OK know the bearing sizes for the Overlands and Monsters now…

Trying to find a more ‘flexible’ supplier 🙂

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

mine where in the mail when i got back this arvo, cheers Aaron! very nice…

Admin
      Participant

Hi,

do you still have more sets of bearings? I’m after 6 sets, and probably 6 sets of the wheel nuts too… let me know if you still have stocks.

Please verify also, do these sets fit the F1’s?

Thanks

Keymaster

To be honest I don’t know about the F1’s…. I’ll check, have got about 4 sets left at the moment. Lining up new supplier so next batch may be a couple extra weeks while I negotiate…

Should have new stock of nuts in about a week (left HK about 5 hours ago)

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.