Girlfriends and Cars……….

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • Author
      KittyKatSmack
      Participant

I have had many people ask the question…..

“But you can’t like cars, you’re a girl, my girlfriend… yadayadayada blah blah blah”

So why do I like the little buggers?????

Any guesses??????

The first person that says I like them coz they’re cute will be shot at dawn!

Firstly I am constantly amazed at the electronics. So small, yet so beautiful when used effectively. A work of art.

If you want your girlfriends to like the baby beasties, here is an idea for you… I mentioned it to a friend, he tried it at home, and now she is a convert too (more sales, more sales!).

This will only work if your girlfriend has a cat by the way……. (All girls have pussies!)

Grab your crappiest shell, put it on your fastest chassis, and tie a lightweight cat toy to the back of it on a piece of cotton. The cat will run when the car is driven straight at it, but when it flies past with the mouse thingie bouncing around on the back, the cat will be chasing it like a shot.

I guarantee your girlfriend will love it, and want one for her little fluffy!!!

Another idea I haven’t investigated yet is to cover crappy shell with fur, attach tail and viola!!!

Methinks there are many people out there that will cough up a decent cat toy, my stupid mother pays a fortune for her furry companions happiness.

All I see are dollar signs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cheers and good luck.

P.S. Cant help the guys that don’t have girlfriends with ideas for getting one of those, sorry 😉

Admin
      Participant

I’ve already had my cats running around like madmen after my car…. no alterations required.

The hard part is dodging the claws when i have to go in to retrieve/right it.

hmm, i think some video is in order! (ohh and the Bit-Char-G are just the right size, i think MiniZ’s would be too big.)

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

I have had my boys chasing the MiniZ’s, with the toy attachment.

They were very unsure of the BitG’s, and they were too slow on the carpet, at least with the Z’s I could get some speed up 😉

The only other problem I had was the noise of the transistors, other than that, was a HUGE hit!

And video/pics definately in order, and only the best go to Australia’s Funniest Home Video’s.

The prize is shared of course!!!!!!!!

😉

Admin
      Participant

Oh I’m so there on this idea!

I’m thinking a VW Beetle body to make it a nice round chubby critter, a generous dash of fur fabric and some nice round erect ears 😉

Slip the antenna into the tail and voila!

Bob is your uncle, or rather “Squeaker the mouse” is your new Mini-Z 🙂

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

There is a comment about “erect” things just waiting to happen here…..

*shuts mouth and sits on hands quickly*

If you get the mouse car up and running, I so want to see pictures!!!!!

By the way, Bob is my Dad!

As for antenna/tail, if cat’s chew tail, won’t it destroy your antenna, and we have the blocking signal if you cover it, don’t you?????? Cat’s aren’t good for reception!

Admin
      Participant

I’ll try and get some footage of my cat! Good idea re the Australias Funniest Home Vids! Hadn’t even thought of that.

Admin
      Participant

Shouldnt do much to the antenna, unless they chew it off completely!

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

You haven’t seen some cats at play then!!!!

Chewing it off is a distinct possibility!

Just make sure the car is faster than the cat, although cats have better traction in corners at speed. Somehow I have a tendancy to flip the car trying to keep it ahead of the cat!!!!!!!

I know, I know, am doing my corners too tight…… (there is such a line there somewhere!)

:smiley2:

Admin
      Participant

get a 3.6v NiMh a 3.8 motor, soft tyres and an 8.25:1 gearset……

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 21October2002

get a 3.6v NiMh a 3.8 motor, soft tyres and an 8.25:1 gearset……

err… you’re on the Mini-Z side of the BBS, Jamie!! :smiley12:

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Jamie, your idea would probably work terrific for a bit char in that situation.

And who really cares what side of the bbs we are on, as long as we are having fun!

:smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

Get an X speed motor, ball bearings, or one of NML(NoMotorLimit) motors, they are the beasts!!!!! Hand wounded and stuff, BUT DON’T FORGET TO PUT A TURBO OR A NEW ESC IN YOUR CAR AS THOSE MOTORS COULD BURN YOUR ESC AND IT WILL BE AN @$$:smiley2: My mini-z is very fast, i lowered it, put inch up bling-bling rims on it, and all that stuff, and no cat could catch it!!! yeah also get tyre set, gear ratios, and stuff, if you want more of what you need to get just email me/post it here/or AIM me, Untitled832

And BTW I’MA DAWG! lol…

Admin
      Participant

Yeah i know but Aaron and co. were talking about bit chars,i just think a bit char woulkd make a better mouse……as for a mini z….

PandaBear
      Participant

An ex had a shepherd dog (I swear its crossed with great dane!!) so big, it once swallowed her 15″ Snoopy doll in 1 gulp.

I think it’ll have little problem with a MiniZ even.. :smiley3:

Admin
      Participant

It would be bad, but if you got it on tape…lol

Imagine a mini z coming out the other end (:smiley11:)

PandaBear
      Participant

oh sh*te…

:smiley5:

Admin
      Participant

Literally 😉

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

OK, so the forum has been reduced to talking sh*t, or was it always this way :smiley2:

My cats chase both Bit Char’s and my Z, but I am too precious with my Z coz it still looks great. Gimme a chance to dent it up a bit more all on my own before I let the cats catch it.

And a thought for you……..

Dog swallows RC, just drive it out the other end…..

Do you need an E Tag for that????? I don’t want to pay the toll!!!!!

Admin
      Participant

Uh-huh…..

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by KittyKatSmack on 23October2002

Do you need an E Tag for that????? I don’t want to pay the toll!!!!!

Sounds like you’re a Melbournite, Kitty…?

Admin
      Participant

I wish i was, i hate launceston

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 25October2002

I wish i was, i hate launceston

Oh come on, can’t be TOO bad…??! I know Melbourne ppl actually jump on that big boat to go holiday in Tassie!! :smiley3:Things always greener on the other side.

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by PandaBear on 28October2002

Oh come on, can’t be TOO bad…??! I know Melbourne ppl actually jump on that big boat to go holiday in Tassie!! :smiley3:Things always greener on the other side.

Yeah, but then they go BACK to Melbourne. Must be pretty bad if they go back to Melbourne… :smiley2:

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by ExAreSix on 29October2002

Yeah, but then they go BACK to Melbourne. Must be pretty bad if they go back to Melbourne… :smiley2:

Some of us have to *work*, unfortunately…

Admin
      Participant

Mate, trust me, my dad used to work in melbourne, he used to be there 18 weeks a year….basically, its good for kids under 13, and good for people over 40…but I dont fit into either of them. I desperately wanna move to melb, it is jst so cool.

PandaBear
      Participant

So why don’t ya, Jamie? :smiley2:

How old are you? Schoolage or just about finished? If you’re soon to go to uni, then maybe that might be your chance at FREEDOM too!! That’s always an option, unless you’re too addicted to mum’s cooking.

Had some folks by name of ZitchyWoinarski (yeah, whatta distinctive name!) back in my highschool days… all 5 generations came over to Melb just to study.

Admin
      Participant

yeah i will one day, but i’m only 15, and im to old and too young to enjoy living here. And mum’s cooking is good.

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

This Kitty has been freezing her tail off in Canberra this winter, but have travelled a bit and loved Melbourne.

Hopefully have some pics to put up soon of my cats chasing a mini z, not my z (who I sadly have to report is no longer with us, gone to the racetrack in the sky, but rest assured that components will go into the bigger better 6 million dollar Z, ok not 6 million dollars……….. drats!)

I need HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

Admin
      Participant

*grins* I have some ‘spare’ shells from the development mules Derek and I have been hacking around Kitty? Sound like your kind of deal?

PandaBear
      Participant

An “Initial D” Trueno has been spotted cruising Melbourne’s streets. White with black bonnet, usual rice features plus the ‘tofu’ writing on the side. Rego is “AE086”, the asian driver I’m told is a Mod-Toyo Club member.

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

He’s a member of http://www.toymods.com.au or org or whatever….

It’s a well known car.

Aaron~ Show me what you got? :smiley2:

*Kitty wants to play with some new bits heeheehee*

Admin
      Participant

Ohhh baby 🙂

I’ll flick a pic up of some of the development stuff they’re pretty good – we just used them them to test clearances of different wheels and suspension parts!

Shall get them up tomorrow!

Admin
      Participant

girls only have 1 place with cars. layin on the hood in a thong. when a girl can fully acept the beauty of a 514 .60 over bore trick flow twisted wedge heads paxton 50lb blower 33 inch mickey’s eldbrock super vectror intake 4:11 rear end lake wood ladder bar rear end all cramed into a 93 cobra i will marry her till then girls have no place with cars ecept there pink babie corvet.

Admin
      Participant

lancer_evo: So correct me if I’m wrong, Girls should not play with cars. Period.

So I guess thats why your still single correct?

Admin
      Participant

You are absolutely right. Dunno about the hood might dent it if you..you know…..too hard. Better try the back seat 🙂
      Anyway i think we are kinda off topic.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by KittyKatSmack on 06November2002

He’s a member of http://www.toymods.com.au or org or whatever….

It’s a well known car.

Haha, 1st time I’ve seen it, maybe I should get OUT more… betta stop just playing with my little toy cars. :smiley9:

Admin
      Participant

girls dont mix with rc cars. the nitro f**ks up your skin burns your eyes ect.i think she needs ta grab barbi hop in the corvet and swoop by ken’s . and as for real car’s only place trhey have is back seat or washin and waxin cars and buffin um with there ass.

PandaBear
      Participant

Oh puh-leeze.

Kitty:- be my guest and whoop diz ass. Ladies first!

leadhead2001
      Participant

u sexist idiot, lancer evo. Its people like u that keep the world from unity. Derek, kick lancer evo out!

Admin
      Participant

unity are you a hippy? girls and cars do not mix. for a ex. cow seat cobers pink streeing wheel cover. hello kitty all over are you gay?i beat you have tiger print seat covers in your 1984 tracel i bet you sit at home and have a good cry every day. dus your g/f bust out the strap on out on ya or are you just tryin ta look cool for the girls. well let me tell you what you must be 1 sorry ass if you need ta pick up girls on the internet as for unity will never happin cuz people like you piss people like me off the only way unity will happen is if lil christan homos like you take over and thanks to a lil thing called communisum it wont happen thank you el presadentayim tellin it how 99% of the guys say girls have no reason beaing in rc cars look at how ment girl pro drivers there are wate there none so ha. so grab your frutopia and tofu ya lil hippy and go sing love songs

Admin
      Participant

Ok lancer i think you are going too far. I agree thatsome females are not concerned about what is under the bonnet, but are you concerned about what females may prefer? You say you are married, i thoroughly don’t believe you.

Admin
      Participant

i am married and 99.9% of the girls dont like cars the outher .1% are lez.when i come across a girls who knows more about cars than me i’ll take it all back till then i stand by what i said when i see a 76 buick gsx with pink hello kitty seat cover i wanna cry that car was never ment for a girl it was ment for a guy. so were mustang grand nationals ect. anthing with a v8 was ment for a guy not a girlwhat proves me right is a girl would rather take a 2003 cobra over a 65 shelby cobra with a 428 cobra jet and she baleavs that the new cobra is faster cuz its new.and verry rarely do you find a girl who know about cars muscle cars and if she dus its becose her dad had 1 when my wifes dad passed he left her his car a 69 charger r/t with a 426 hemi but shes was not alowed to drive it becose its to much eng. for a girl. but if a girl can get this ? right i’l take everything back its in 2 parts how dose nitrous oxcide work and how is spraying it direct bettern than spraying dry.

Admin
      Participant

okat in one topic u said u had a gf, now you say you are married.
      SHUTUP YOU DONT RULE THE WORLD. girls can drive any car they like.

i saw a chick driving an r34 the other day and it didnt bother me in the slightest. in fact i admired her.

Admin
      Participant

shure cough pussy cough i saw a girl driveing a 2003 f150 lighting but it was daddys car and the bitch couldent handle the power of it and put it side ways. kid sit down and shut the f**k up.

Admin
      Participant

The thing with opinions(well down here anyways) is that you are free to voice them. However, this doesn’t mean you need to force your opinion on others.

So it pisses you off that some rich young girl has a car you couldn’t even dream of owning…sounds like your just jealous. Me personally would like the world to have more chicks that like cars/electronics/gizmos coz when you get down to it…I’m a geek and proud of it…else I wouldnt be here. You have the brains to think for yourself and the 100% of other people have brains as well. Your superiority complex is what pisses me off.

I think you would love to have a female companion(GF wife…you cant seem to make up your mind) that enjoys the recreations you enjoy. Iappreciate it when my GF thrashes me at the track (10th scalestock electric). I dont see it as a bad thing coz it’s competition and I’m proud of her.

Just remember, there’s other people and they might not agree with you. If that occurs, at least think a minute before you FORCE your “opinion” on them. If they’re happy let them be and go on being your self indulging, masochist, sexist, one track minded, confused, jealous self (If I forgot something, please someone correct me).

Just my opinion…feel free to object =)

Admin
      Participant

kid i have 2 cars a 95 supra rz and a 93 cobra all done from drag racing im not jelous if you know anyhting you would know the supra rz runs abour $54k. my 93 cobra has a 514 .60 over bore with 33inch mickey drag e/t’s cyclone pistons trick sted wedge heads. eldbrock super vector intake twin procharger ps1’s with a holley 1.250 domanater. it ben blue printed and ballanced. sparying with a nos pro ser. fogger system with 4 sprayers my last et was 7.42@193mphit ben in 5.0 and fast fords 3 times and mustang monthly 2 times its ranked 3 in the renagade class so lil girls in there mommys cars dont impress me. you wanna see my car go to http://www.foxlakeracing.com and look it up its a red93 cobra only 1 curent ihra reg. champ at fun ford in fla.. and placed 4th at imports vr. domestic the stats were 1st a 69 camaro z28 2nd a 71 hemi cuda 3rd a 65 shelby gt500

Admin
      Participant

Wow…am I impressed or what? I got Toyota Camry that does 0-100 in 25 secs…

Admin
      Participant

Man stop lying about what you don’t have. Nobody will believe you anymore.
      And i couldnt find your ‘car’.

Hmmmour camry does 0-100 in about 7.2 secs, depends what engine etc.

Cant wait to see afalcon xr6 turbo.

Admin
      Participant

Ohhhhh so today you own a supra rz? whats it gonna be tomorrow?

PandaBear
      Participant

Red 1993 Mustang? This one?

So… are you CORY ROTH??

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 08November2002

Ohhhhh so today you own a supra rz? whats it gonna be tomorrow?

Just depends on what his dreams are of, tonight.I too tend to get funny dreams when I fall asleep in front of the TV whilst watching Fast & Furious…

What *I* find really intruiging is… ok, I have friends in both camps. Some like big V8s (boofy Ford/Holden fellas), the others like fancy riceboy Jap cars with their pssshaw turbos. Wierd thing is… You seldom get guys with nickname being “Evo” with a liking for big blocks. They’d usually be called “SHO” or “GTHO” or “352”, something along those lines.

Hey fella… just a hint. When/if you ever do find a woman to even dream of marry ya, take it from me that women aren’t dumb – they got enough brains to think for themselves what they wanna drive. Think differently at your own peril.

(Most of the time women don’t mind being chauffeured either, but mine dared enough to make me swop seats in the NSX and 911… but not whilst in the S2000 and Evo6. She got taste…)

Admin
      Participant

NSX? 911? s2000? evo6? u joking?

Admin
      Participant

Never really paid much attention to lancer_evo’s name b4 but now that you mention it. It does seem kinda funny that he doesn’t own a lancer does it?

Women. We all need em(for lancer_evo maybe eventually), and I think I’ll sum it all up for our macho friend that, they are like cars. They all got different shapes, sizes, sounds and personalities. Try and find one that suits you, or you can stick with your current one that is either in bed or on the hood of your car. Just make sure you clean her often, I find that plastic/rubber tends to hold quite a bit of grime(and I’m not talking about the car) =)

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 08November2002

NSX? 911? s2000? evo6? u joking?

Actually no… have got friends who chucked me keys to the 1st three. Quite fun they were too:-

• canary yellow NSX targa with tiptronic 3.0 – this was great in the Yarra Valley’s winding roads. Wow, an excellent highway cruiser – effortless overtaking!! Drives like a big Prelude,a little noisy in the cabin at high revs… I’m not gonna say what we saw on the speedo.
      • white 996 cabrio – only had this in ‘cafe’ traffic and you would not believe how many “w**ker” stares we got, heh heh heh
      • silver S2000- looks good on specs, but this is a real pain car to drive fast. There’s no power below 6000, and then it all comes in a rush -Its pretty dangerous in the wet. Did some excellent donuts…
      • [/list]

And I have a job that made us go out to inspect a newly grey-imported red Evo6.Who was I to refuse??? Highstrung turbo engine is not my style, interior looks just like a stock $20k Lancer with riceboy Recaros. Same shop had a used Veilside Supra with supposedly 500kW+ and windscreen stickers from some Jap drag… whatever. Don’t like carbonfibre dashes.

Another friend just took delivery of a new B4 last month. Nice wheels, but inside still just looks like any other leather’d Liberty.

Nah, I’ll just stick to RC. Its cheaper and safer!!

Admin
      Participant

evo 6 wont be out for a year sorry cuz when they do there gonna be in america. and its not turbo it has a vr4 thats twin turbo with allmost zero turbolag as for beaing $20k yeah lmao shure the evo 6 is close to $45-48k i checked in to it and and there only offerd with 1 eng. the vr4 wht is a twin turbo 6cyl . and i would have a lancer if they were in america and wernt $45k but i like my supra better beaing since the stock block can handle 900hp and the rods handle 560hp. and that the supra rz’s a much faster car than the evo5 and its still faster than the evo6. look in import tuner under readers ride for oct. its a silver supra with blue neons wings west carbon fiber hood bomex body kit with a apc wing and projecter head lights. and the evo6 dosent have a carbon fiber dash lmao. whae it sez lancer he lodo is fake carbon fiber but i bet you dont even have a job. but i only payed $7,000 for my 98 rz type (j)what is not bad for a $54,000 car with only 9,000 miles. but if the lancer evo 6 was out yet i would have 1 but thats for 2004 model year so till then there evo5’s

Admin
      Participant

This thread is now closed.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic

Derek

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Girlfriends and Cars……….’ is closed to new replies.