Good Bashing Truck

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Good Bashing Truck

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      peedee
      Participant

What is a good speedy bashing truck that can take the bashing of a beginner but also a good car to race

i was thinkin maybe XXX-nt sport, XXX-NT adam drake or ultima EVOLUTIOn or evn a factory team associated what would be good

PandaBear
      Participant

Erm… EVERYTHING is a “good bashing truck”, just
      a matter of how deep your wallet is. 👿

ps: you’re just tyre-kicking, right?? :smiley2:

Keymaster

The good ‘ol Duratrax Evader type things are good bashers, and supposedly in the hands of a half decent driver let you have decent fun racing. Best of all they have a low turnkey price of about $400 inc radio gear…..

--
      Site Owner Guy.

VR-4
      Participant

yup cant go wrong with duratrax’s suspension replacement thing.

depending on whare you live im selling a thundertech ripper silver cf clod with alu.gear full berings ex1 r radio r200 micro rec jr dz8550 ultra torque servo keyence zero extreme esc losi thredid shocks with titanum nitrade shock shafts 2 pantom 9 tuen tripples imex pull tires and stock tires and proline v treds.

thats about a good $1,600 in truck lookin ta get about $700-800 for it all only reason im selling it is becouse i got 2 rippers and 1/2 the time i dont even use my main 1.

if you buy it i’ll through in a new still in the box cantileaver kit if your looking for a backyard basher this is it ya cant brakeanything jumping and you can still smoke a tmaxx 2.5 with no prob. only down side is its crappy on run times and you need 3300 mha cells maybe 2 6 packs only used 1 and its got so much power.

if your intrested i can take some pics for ya and if you wanna buy it im going to aus. with my parents some time in december so i’ll just bring it with me

peedee
      Participant

yea well im not that unexperinced i was just wondering ive sorta narrowed it down to either the losi adam drake or factory team associated

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.