GP 950mah!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim
      Participant

Holy moly, GP has smashed the barrier and made 950mah batteries!

http://www.gpbatteries.com.hk/html/products/rechargeable_hydride.html

Check it out!:D:D

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

wow, theyre going in leaps and bounds now!!!

Tim, whats ur MSN?????

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

wow, theyre going in leaps and bounds now!!!

Tim, whats ur MSN?????

peteWah
      Participant

I dont get it, Whats the extra 50 or even 150 going to do, If anything a longer run time and they take longer to charge….:dead::angry::evil:
      WHY ???????

peteWah
      Participant

I dont get it, Whats the extra 50 or even 150 going to do, If anything a longer run time and they take longer to charge….:dead::angry::evil:
      WHY ???????

peteWah
      Participant

In relation to 800’S 850’S and even 900’S
      What is the point, I mean the fact that they are nimh is enougth is it not
      WHY WHY WHY :smiley2:

peteWah
      Participant

In relation to 800’S 850’S and even 900’S
      What is the point, I mean the fact that they are nimh is enougth is it not
      WHY WHY WHY :smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

I wont even dare guess how much to buy em then get em posted over here…:evil:

dgs73
      Participant

I wont even dare guess how much to buy em then get em posted over here…:evil:

merc-blue
      Participant

man y bother get li-poly .. u can get 3.6v and >1AH from one cell

merc-blue
      Participant

man y bother get li-poly .. u can get 3.6v and >1AH from one cell

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Im not sure what GP’s discharge figures are like, i could try discharging them on my charger, and print the disharge curve, and compare against ENERGIZERS and SANYO’s…..chances are i cbf…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Im not sure what GP’s discharge figures are like, i could try discharging them on my charger, and print the disharge curve, and compare against ENERGIZERS and SANYO’s…..chances are i cbf…

Tim
      Participant
      Quote:
      WHY ???????

Pete you won’t see 50mah difference but 150mah u would see a difference about 5-10 extra min! I mean 4 sets of 950mah would run extra half hour or more!

Dgs, I don’t think the 950’s are officially on the shelve yet because i tried looking for them on the internet no luck 🙁

For i know, GP batteries have vents like hole at the top of the battery in which i never seen in Sanyo & Powertech~

Tim
      Participant
      Quote:
      WHY ???????

Pete you won’t see 50mah difference but 150mah u would see a difference about 5-10 extra min! I mean 4 sets of 950mah would run extra half hour or more!

Dgs, I don’t think the 950’s are officially on the shelve yet because i tried looking for them on the internet no luck 🙁

For i know, GP batteries have vents like hole at the top of the battery in which i never seen in Sanyo & Powertech~

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

All nimh’s have vents tim, if they didn’t they can blast apart like a hand grenade, the vents are just in a different place, or not hidden under a composite washer…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

All nimh’s have vents tim, if they didn’t they can blast apart like a hand grenade, the vents are just in a different place, or not hidden under a composite washer…

Jay-Z
      Participant

hey tim, long time no see (down meadowbank way!) do you know when the 950`s are going to be available? ..& where from? buy some and let us know!!

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      WHY ???????

5-10 minutes extra? I’d go as far as to say it’d depend on the setup you’ve got… hotter motors wont get an extra 10 mins if an X speed does… depends on the cells too but GP are supposed to be pretty good

Geo-Z
      Participant

actually, the guys in kawada hobbies (one of the places i race in taiwan) say that GP has not got enough punch – they use either sanyo or maliba (a hobbyist brand of batteries, available in both aaa and aa). IMO i don’t see much difference, i have both brands.

dgs73
      Participant

g’day Geo… yeah, I thought as much… you got 800 GPs yeah?

Jay-Z
      Participant

..oh well, back to locating some more sanyo 800`s for me then!!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.