GT-40 now available!!! + sum parts!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      icebreaka
      Participant

Hey everyone!

Get ur butts totoyeast now! The gt-40 iwaver bodies are now available as well as sum parts like bearings and tires! :D:D

Keymaster

Don’t forget you can get bearings from ausmicro.com 🙂

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

TallduDe
      Participant

man ive already orederes a gt40 body………….

but aarons bearings are cheeper then toyeast once u convert to aussie $$ and account for shipping!

i hope the gt40 body is good, i liked the skyline gtr iwaver bodies.

they got a shit load of cheep tires and parts for mr02 looks like toyeast is gearing up for there clone mr02’s.

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      i hope the gt40 body is good, i liked the skyline gtr iwaver bodies.

Might have a good look at your gt40 body before I order one. Do you know if its a wide body or narrow ?

The only good i-waver body I’ve found so far is the skyline gtr. The Benz and Ferrari 355 bodies need to have dremel work and possibly hair dryer treatment.

K.

Keymaster

They work fine witht he iWavers though kevsta 😉

I think the wheel offsets etc used by iWavers are ever so slightly different to the Kysho ones.

For the record the F355 and Benz iWaver cars run fine out of the box 😉 had 3 here the other day 🙂

And yes bearings are cheaper and arrive in 2-3 days from ausmicro.com 🙂

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

gt40=drool factor , congrats on the gt40,hope it comes soon so i can get a glimpse of it.
      aaron u should put 8 bearings in those sets, hate having to still use that ONE damn plastic bushing.

Keymaster

That one bushing Mocky doesn’t spin, it’s a ‘dead’ bush doesn’t do anything!

Me thinks I’ll be ordering a Carerra GT RSN 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

i noe it doesnt spin, thought it would make a more complete set so u dont have to go searching for ur old plastic bushings it u accidentally throw them out, or it would be a good spare to have on hand.

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      gt40=drool factor , congrats on the gt40,hope it comes soon so i can get a glimpse of it.
      aaron u should put 8 bearings in those sets, hate having to still use that ONE damn plastic bushing.

is’nt there two plastic bushes? both opposite the drive side of the diff? Mock; got like 60 of those bushes if you need a spare 1 or 10… I agree with you though, it does look better with bearings visible all round, even if it would’nt actually do anything for performance. Some aftermarket sets come with 8 (I dont mean the Monster/Overland sets!), which can really confuse newbies. (“where does the 8th bearing go?? Help!”)

Edited by – dgs73 on 02 September 2004 09:17:48

TallduDe
      Participant

oh yeah forgot to mention i got myself a yellow gt4o shell from toyeast.

it looks so kool!

the detail and build quailty surpasses the original iwaver bodies by far. everyone who had a look at it was impressed by it.

it does have its down sides, its sooooooooo low that a rear friction shock can NOT be used on the car. if you want o cut out the rear window it would fit.

but im happy with it :smiley16:

TallduDe
      Participant

okay anyone seen the toyeast website now?

they got a shite load of spares on there now.

including iwaver servo gears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bout bloodie time

okay i found this pic of the iwaver gt40 body, it aint mine but it looks real nice!

chino
      Participant

yeah i seen that, ive gottah get a bunch of thoes RX’s for all the xmods i have with fried boards. or maybe any rc car i have tht i wat to make digital propo. i hope shippig ist too much for US

betty.k
      Participant

i’d stay well away from the i waver spares. when you break a part UPgrade at the same time. don’t say i didn’t warn you:smiley2::8ball:

icebreaka
      Participant

will iwaver tronics fit in a mini-z no worries? 🙂

icebreaka
      Participant

hmm why does it say replied at 11:13:44 when iposted that last messae ataround 5:15pm???

n whats the answer to my question hehe

betty.k
      Participant

answer is yes:8ball:

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.