hahaha stupid birds

Home Forums General Chat hahaha stupid birds

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      diehard
      Participant

so i was out running my mini z mr02 today up and down the drive way at about 5pm and after about 10mins of driving i realised that there was a magpie sitting on the power line………..after about 2mins i realized that it was watching the car go up and down the drive way. now my mini-z has a mate black body on it(just a crappy one that i use outside) and you wouldn’t believe me but as the car headed down the drive way towards the power line that bloody bird swooped down and tried to catch my mr02…………….lol lucky i was able to steer away from the bird and i pissed my self laughing and went in side.lol

i suppose from that high it could look like a mouse or a rat……

im gonna try to set up a video cam 2morro and see if it will come back and do it again.

has this happened to anyone before??????i must admit that i was lucky, if that bird grabbed on to the car i might have lost it for eva.

thought i’d just share this as it was to funny.

So People beware of birds and micro & mini r/c’s .lololololololololol

diehard;):gatlin:

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

hmmm..

might paint my micro heli white and black…

onya dh

diehard
      Participant

well the birds was a no show, just as well my vid cam was flat.lol

ph2t
      Participant

lol, that’s a crack up…..

Kerosene
      Participant

We’ve got eagles up here – I’d better keep an eye on my Mini-T 😀

A friend of mine flys planes in a suburban park where there’s heaps of birds (I’ve always refused to fly there because of this)… about a month ago the inevitable happened and a magpie swooped the plane and got caught in the prop.
      Pretty uncool stuff when it comes to planes and bird collisions :dissapprove:
      Anyone who hits a bird deserves to get their plane trashed.

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

unless it’s a f’n seagull…

betty.k
      Participant

i have more fun with insects, when i’d bring my 1:10’s back from a run there would be a few bugs buzzing around the chassis. more often than not they would land on the motor or esc and fry!:D

now that i’m focusing on the heli i’m killing bugs in a whole new way! sometimes you’ll see a fly venture too close to the top of the rotor blades then disappear in an instant!
      i often find legs and wings stuck to the blades and also the odd streak of moth dust!:smiley16: :8ball:

diehard
      Participant

hahaha never thought of that before. i wonder how the chopper would go next to a bees nest…………

betty.k
      Participant

it would win:D :8ball:

kevsta
      Participant

I’m always on the hunt for ant trails in the backyard to do burnouts on with my mini-z and micro-t… pretty sad, but it gets that way some times.

diehard
      Participant

lololol man i think u might need to make a track up….not that i can talk.lol

betty.k
      Participant

@kevsta 225676 wrote:

I’m always on the hunt for ant trails in the backyard to do burnouts on with my mini-z and micro-t… pretty sad, but it gets that way some times.

i used to do the same with my offroad bits!:D :8ball:

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.